2015 250 Pro xs 6 beeps on plane and trying to get on plane

I have a 2015 250 pro xs with 58.8 hours and yesterday at the end of the day on lake Champlain in TI running back to check in at like 4800 rpm I hit it alittle more and a 6beep alarm comes on and reduces my speed to like 4500 got back to ramp let my co off and tried to get on plane and it would not and the alarm went off again.. has anyone experienced this.. I am hearing stuck or clogged thermostat or stats
    ser# 2B114144

2. Member
    Also idle is not as smooth as before the alarm went off just a little more info.. it’s not tracker valve irratic

3. Member
    check all inj connections also
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    See FAQ Section for the "Warning Horn Beeped" post. Anything less than following that is simply guess-work, and unless you can identify something simple VISUALLY, the "guess" method is often very expensive and time consuming.

Try to stick to just one post, and just one method of contact for technical questions/support. Some may thing that multiple posts, PM's and emails (or even a phone call) gets them help faster, but in reality all it does is to tie up the time of those who help.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor