Thread: My Two Hotties

My Two Hotties

I picked up an unrigged ProSport late last year and I worked on it through winter into spring.
    Installed all of the gauges and hung a 250 SHO on it. Did all of the work myself.
    Currently in the process of completing my sliding trolling motor mount and removable step ladder. Will post pics when completed.

The wife and I took it on it's maiden voyage last week to get a feel of the boat. Made a few balance adjustments and took it out again today.
    Spooled it up to an easy 70, then ran out of water. Wow, what an incredible ride and a definite head turner.

MY TWO HOTTIES:
    20210613_124052~2.jpg
    Last edited by PSM207; 06-13-2021 at 08:33 PM.

2. Member
    Congrats!
    Consider yourself an outcast now that you went and hung a Yamaha on your Allison. Lol!
    I remember the 60th anniversary Allison rally where everyone gathered at the Louisville center and out of 40+ Allison’s, I was the lone Yamaha and only 4 stroke at that.
    I had a sliding troller motor mount on mine as well running a Xi5.
    If you search my older posts, it’s covered around 2015 mid-year.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    Congrats!
    Consider yourself an outcast now that you went and hung a Yamaha on your Allison. Lol!
    I remember the 60th anniversary Allison rally where everyone gathered at the Louisville center and out of 40+ Allison’s, I was the lone Yamaha and only 4 stroke at that.
    I had a sliding troller motor mount on mine as well running a Xi5.
    If you search my older posts, it’s covered around 2015 mid-year.
    I have a Terrova TM and I don't want it hanging over the bow, as this will not allow factory cover to fit.
    In process of building boarding ladder mount that will attach to the factory pole bracket. Not interested in installing poles.

5. Member
    I went back and looked at photos and the Xi5 did not need a sliding mount. Only a little piece of plastic trimmed off the left side of the trolling motor.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM207 View Post
    I picked up an unrigged ProSport late last year and I worked on it through winter into spring.
    Installed all of the gauges and hung a 250 SHO on it. Did all of the work myself.
    Currently in the process of completing my sliding trolling motor mount and removable step ladder. Will post pics when completed.

The wife and I took it on it's maiden voyage last week to get a feel of the boat. Made a few balance adjustments and took it out again today.
    Spooled it up to an easy 70, then ran out of water. Wow, what an incredible ride and a definite head turner.

MY TWO HOTTIES:
    20210613_124052~2.jpg
    I have to agree with you....nice boat...nice wife....,my wife hates my allison.