Looking At A New Boat

The fever has grabbed me again. Been boatless for a couple years or so now, and I'm ready to get in one. I've always liked Blazer and Bullets. Fished out of them both in the past and was " sold " on them from the first ride and fishing. I'm looking at Blazer bc I feel like I can get into one and save a little with how I'm wanting one rigged. What is the build time on the 595? And why do any dealers not have any in stock? Did a 500 mile search, and didn't find a one. Thanks for any feed back

2. Member
    I'm interested in a 595 myself and would like to find a little more info about them.

3. Scraps
    The more I see, and watching Rojas right now on MLF, I really like the high front deck and the compartment layout on these Blazers.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

So hard to find the 650. The one on here was a wrapped Blazer. If not for that, I would be all over it.

5. Member
    Which one is wrapped...can't find on here
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

6. Member
    Check the Facebook group for Blazer boats. You’ll find more boats for sale and Chris Williams the sales rep is more active on there as well. Love my 625!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguyone View Post
    Which one is wrapped...can't find on here
    The red one listed on this site was wrapped. Numerous sites have that same boat/price/location listed. Other sites have it wrapped.

8. Member
    there might still be a 595 for sale at county home and out doors in south east Texas and I am fixing to list a 625 on here