Active Target. Faulty?

So I finally got my active target. Spent all day yesterday doing a really nice install job and then take it out today to see how it works. Unfortunately I can’t get it to go past 10 feet everything else on the screen is completely black this is in forward mode. It is as if only one of the transducers are working and the other two are not. Anybody heard of this problem? I really took my time installing it read the owners manual and watched a bunch of videos. I am confident I have it on properly although I did try to adjust on the water without any success.

Is it in forward mode and 2 clicks up from.level? Cord on back side?

3. Member
    Yes it is in forward mode to clicks up from level. Please explain cord on backside thanks

Is the power cord on the transducer in back when the transducer is in forward mode

5. Member
    Darn, good call its in the front. I have moved it to the back and will report back as soon as I can get out to try it. Thank You Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by willywonka View Post
    Darn, good call its in the front. I have moved it to the back and will report back as soon as I can get out to try it. Thank You Sir.