Thread: Adam and Eve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Adam and Eve

I have always wondered, what was the race of Adam and Eve? White, Black, Asian? What do you think?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    I have always wondered, what was the race of Adam and Eve? White, Black, Asian? What do you think?

The first thing you have to consider is this : Is the creation narrative found in Genesis literal, symbolic, metaphor, hyperbole ect.

3. Member
    When GOD created Adam and Eve there was no race. BTW, I believe that you meant to say 'African American' and not a racial slur and racial profiling.

4. Member
    Ratxico,

I have a easy question for you since you want to play with the color pallete.

How many colors did Henry Ford offer when he rolled out the first Ford vehicle?
    Bonus points, how many models did he offer?

I am sure a 'genius' may not lower himself to wrench on cars, so this could be challenging.

5. Member
    Right, when Adam and Eve were created I don't remember learning there were any continents then, so no ethnicity was around back then. So no Asians or Africa-Americans or anything else, just THEM

6. Member

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    When GOD created Adam and Eve there was no race. BTW, I believe that you meant to say 'African American' and not a racial slur and racial profiling.
    So how long ago did "race" come along?

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Bob View Post
    Right, when Adam and Eve were created I don't remember learning there were any continents then, so no ethnicity was around back then. So no Asians or Africa-Americans or anything else, just THEM
    White folks right?

9. Banned
    Ratxico,

I have a easy question for you since you want to play with the color pallete.

How many colors did Henry Ford offer when he rolled out the first Ford vehicle?
    Bonus points, how many models did he offer?

I am sure a 'genius' may not lower himself to wrench on cars, so this could be challenging.

10. Member
    There you go now you have the reply to my question and your question, and I am sure it didn't take you that long to look it up on google.

BTW, race is man made, since the close to the equator, read sun exposure, the darker your skin pigmentation will be due to the body compensating by making more melanin.
    Melanin is the natural pigment that gives our skin, hair and eyes their color. A number of factors can trigger an increase in melanin production, but the main ones are sun exposure, hormonal influences.

11. Banned
    What about Chinese?
    There you go now you have the reply to my question and your question, and I am sure it didn't take you that long to look it up on google.

BTW, race is man made, since the close to the equator, read sun exposure, the darker your skin pigmentation will be due to the body compensating by making more melanin.
    Melanin is the natural pigment that gives our skin, hair and eyes their color. A number of factors can trigger an increase in melanin production, but the main ones are sun exposure, hormonal influences.

12. Member
    The city of nod, you know, east of the garden/ eden where cain found a wife .

13. Member
    On a more serious note :

1. If you take Genesis completely literal then incest occurred . If mankind started with the creation of two people , namely Adam and Eve in order for their offspring to find a mate to "inhabit all the earth" which was a command of God it had to be a sister or brother in the beginning. Did God hate incest ? Does he hate it today ?

rexico questions may bother some but they are questions that have been asked throughout all generations ( read Josephus, first century and his Jewish thoughts about Adam and Eve and the Genesis accounts )................

Most people just don't know how to answer them without attacking the question, or the character of the person who ask them.

There is a hermeneutical , biblical response that aligns itself with both the biblical account and the scientific accounts.

Carry on, its funny yet sad at times to read it.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 06-13-2021 at 09:16 PM.

14. Member
    What about Chinese?
    What about them? do you have something against asian also? I thought you just disliked Christian, but now you are expanding your horizon.

15. Member
    Human race
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

16. Member
    Maybe clay tone!
    does it matter?
    how about the color of Love

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    On a more serious note :

1. If you take Genesis completely literal then incest occurred . If mankind started with the creation of two people , namely Adam and Eve in order for their offspring to find a mate to "inhabit all the earth" which was a command of God it had to be a sister or brother in the beginning. Did God hate incest ? Does he hate it today ?

rexico questions may bother some but they are questions that have been asked throughout all generations ( read Josephus, first century and his Jewish thoughts about Adam and Eve and the Genesis accounts )................

Most people just don't know how to answer them without attacking the question, or the character of the person who ask them.

There is a hermeneutical , biblical response that aligns itself with both the biblical account and the scientific accounts.

Carry on, its funny yet sad at times to read it.
    Dozer
    This post is very uncomfortable to have a discussion about. You won't get any response on this one. Incest?...in the bible.?..how dare you?

18. Member
    Dozer
    This post is very uncomfortable to have a discussion about. You won't get any response on this one. Incest?...in the bible.?..how dare you?
    I know that you only have contempt for GOD and Scripture due to who knows why? perhaps you may even be a product of what you seem to condemn, since during your first posts you expressed remoteness and isolation.
    However, we do not have any idea since you refuse to share with the forum your personal feeling about GOD and why?

Abraham married his half sister and Isaac his cousin, with Jacob intermarried 2 sister that were also somehow related to him.
    BTW, there was very little genetic impurity in that time, and sex was NOT as your perverted mind perceives it, based on your idious comments.
    Last edited by digthemup; 06-14-2021 at 03:15 PM. Reason: spelling

19. Member
    I know that you only have contempt for GOD and Scripture due to who knows why? perhaps you may even be a product of what you seem to condemn, since during your first posts you expressed remoteness and isolation.
    However, we do not have any idea since you refuse to share with the forum your personal feeling about GOD and why?

Abraham married his half sister and Isaac his cousin, with Jacob intermarried 2 sister that were also somehow related to him.
    BTW, there was very little genetic impurity in that time, and sex was NOT as your perverted mind perceives it, based on your idious comments.

dig, what is genetic impurity ? I tried googling it and didn't come up with anything . Thanks !

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    dig, what is genetic impurity ? I tried googling it and didn't come up with anything . Thanks !
    Don't need to google it, just simple, how messed up is the current gene pool today vs at time of creation, and I am sure you know that it was customary to intermarry within the same family blood lines even as close as 200 yrs ago, especially in the monarchy. Remember, hebrews were not allowed to marry gentiles, ect.

BTW, there is certain Amish clans that intermarry even onto this day to keep their family lineage and believes pure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast