Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boat was equipped with power poles, 3 Lowrance 12" graphs, Lowrance Ghost TM, lithium batteries, 4 bank dual pro charger, stereo, loaded, and said price as shown, $76,995. Sounds like a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    That’s really bare bones though. No graphs, 24v maxum, no poles.

2. Banned
    WOW, that IS a cheap price completely rigged.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post

Boat was equipped with power poles, 3 Lowrance 12" graphs, Lowrance Ghost TM, lithium batteries, 4 bank dual pro charger, stereo, loaded, and said price as shown, $76,995. Sounds like a steal.

4. Member
    I’d say that a very fair price rigged like that. I saw a BassCat Caracal with 9” graphs and poles for $81k

5. Member
    Total Price As Shown ... hmmm... if that R boat, in the video above, with all the "extras" (poles, ghost. 3x graphs) is 77k (low/mid 80's out the door) then it is indeed a competitive price for a new Bass Boat.

That said - if the pricing of the 77k is for a bare bones model and this was/is some kind of massive 'typo' ... well then Ranger will have blundered badly on the reveal. Buyers HATE the switcharoo BS and it may feel like that too many in the market for a new rig.
    2024 Z520R / 2022 250 ProXS

6. dartag1829
    Maybe cutting back the number of boats they are not making money on ( Pro Staff Boats ) is helping lower prices on boats they are.

7. Banned
    This is a good deal. The wife gave me the green light but after doing some thinking and where I fish the bottom of my boat gets hammered. Now I can fix the chips on the underside and you'll never know. But I don't mind because it's a older boat. I can't imagine how freaked out about fishing shallow I'd be with this beautiful rig.
    For now I'm going to keep the boat I have. It's been solid and it's paid for and remodeled last year from top to bottom.
    I wouldn't blame anyone for buying one of these new rangers. They're really nice.

8. Member
    This boat, with this price point, is now on the Ranger website. It clearly states on the website that for 77k you are getting a boat, motor, trailer, and a 24v, 80lb fortrex. It mentions getting 2 lithium batteries (80ah) along with an AGM for the motor. There is no mention of graphs or power poles.
    They had another Ranger on the floor at the Expo with a 98k price on it.

I'm sure that's a fair price these days but in general I can't believe people would be willing to pay that for a bass boat. I would have to guide everyday to justify paying that much. That's a lot of money to pay for the weekend warrior or to fish local tournaments.

Strip down model?

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Straight from the Vexus Build Mine website,
    seem comparable to the to other 20 foot boats

oh and this one comes with a Helix 8 on the dash and bow :-)

VX20 Build.png
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. Member
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by D_Wade85 View Post
    This boat, with this price point, is now on the Ranger website. It clearly states on the website that for 77k you are getting a boat, motor, trailer, and a 24v, 80lb fortrex. It mentions getting 2 lithium batteries (80ah) along with an AGM for the motor. There is no mention of graphs or power poles.
    They had another Ranger on the floor at the Expo with a 98k price on it.
    Would not surprise me at all if someone put the wrong price sheet in front of the boat…you are absolutely correct on the web site info.

14. Member
    Scan the QR code on it. It comes with Fortrex , stainless prop ,charger lithium batteries etc.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Would not surprise me at all if someone put the wrong price sheet in front of the boat…you are absolutely correct on the web site info.
    Thanks Guy's!
    You saved me a trip to the Ranger dealer, that's 3 hours one way and I was going to plunk down my money. At roughly $77K that's $25K less than my L boat cost me so I figured what the hell.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromer View Post
    Thanks Guy's!
    You saved me a trip to the Ranger dealer, that's 3 hours one way and I was going to plunk down my money. At roughly $77K that's $25K less than my L boat cost me so I figured what the hell.
    Well if you paid $102k for that boat then you should choke yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12