2000 Evinrude 115 FICHT prop?

Hey all, I'm told there are no hub conversions to use a Merc prop for this model. The challenge I'm faced with is that I upgraded to a 4 blade Rogue prop as it was the only thing I could find that would fit for a 4 blade stainless prop. Issue is they do not offer vent holes. Before I send this prop out to get drilled I want to be absolutely sure that there is no other option.

From my research it's the gear case size holding me back for a prop to fit correctly.

Thanks.
    Triton 180DC---150hp Yamaha Vmax HPDI---Bobs 6" Hydro Plate---24 Tempest Plus---Ultrex---Lowrance Carbons

2. Member
    If I’m not mistaken any 4.25 gearcase prop will fit with a hub kit. Michigan Wheel makes a hub kit that fits Flo Torq type hubs. I’m running an Apollo 21 pitch prop on my 115 HO Etec but it has 2.36 gears.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E-rude_Dude View Post
    If I’m not mistaken any 4.25 gearcase prop will fit with a hub kit. Michigan Wheel makes a hub kit that fits Flo Torq type hubs. I’m running an Apollo 21 pitch prop on my 115 HO Etec but it has 2.36 gears.
    I see they make a selection of different props and hubs that fit but I do not see any of them with a vented hub option.
    Triton 180DC---150hp Yamaha Vmax HPDI---Bobs 6" Hydro Plate---24 Tempest Plus---Ultrex---Lowrance Carbons

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Podcast View Post
    I see they make a selection of different props and hubs that fit but I do not see any of them with a vented hub option.
    My Apollo prop has 1/4” vent holes with room to expand
    I also have a 21 pitch Viper that came with 1/4” vent holes. I drilled them out to 9/16” which is the biggest you can go drilling by hand.
    Last edited by E-rude_Dude; 06-12-2021 at 10:55 AM.

5. Member
    I also have a 21 pitch Viper that came with 1/4” vent holes. I drilled them out to 9/16” which is the biggest you can go drilling by hand.
    Can you provide a link to the prop you have? This is what I'm seeing but none are advertised as vented.

https://www.propellerdepot.com/prope.../137?fltr=7|21

6. Member
    Just emailed them. He said they do not offer any vented props for my motor.

7. Member
    https://www.boatpropellerwarehouse.c...opeller-763932

https://www.propellerdepot.com/michigan-wheel-apollo-13-x-21-rh-993146-boat-prop
    Last edited by E-rude_Dude; 06-12-2021 at 12:52 PM.

8. Member
    Thanks. Neither of those show nor specify that they are vented props, I could be wrong though maybe they are?
    I did check with both of those companies and both stated they do not offer vented props for my model motor.

What motor are you running?

9. Member
    2017 115 HO
    Both those props fit 4.25 lowers with 13 spline prop shaft and they are vented

10. Member
    2017 115 HO
    Both those props fit 4.25 lowers with 13 spline prop shaft and they are vented
    Maybe my lower is different. Not here to argue. This was there direct response as far as fit and venting.

11. Member
    I don’t know how many ways I can say I own both of those props and they are vented. Good luck finding whatever it is your looking for.