Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    The feed both online and on Fox right now looks kind of bad quality. I’m a little surprised honestly. I can understand some of the anglers cams not looking great but even the expo desk shots are not very clear. The bottom weight ticker is slightly cut off. Tried it on different TVs and computers and all the same.
    1994 Ranger 482VS Bass Masters Classic Edition #51

2. Member
    Same here, real grainy picture

3. Member
    This tx doesn’t have the “feel” of a classic to me.....maybe just me or having to watch everything today on live mix. It’s been like watching
    paint dry. I also think not having some of the usual anglers in it seems odd.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    This tx doesn’t have the “feel” of a classic to me.....maybe just me or having to watch everything today on live mix. It’s been like watching
    my personal preference is to have the classic before the regular season starts to get things a little more hyped up. Hopefully they can get back to that next year now that things are back to normal.
    2007 Ranger188vs, Mercury optimax 150

5. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    This tx doesn’t have the “feel” of a classic to me............. I also think not having some of the usual anglers in it seems odd.
    Exactly. I think I've heard of probably four anglers in the top twenty standings as of today. Oh, well.......

I'm enjoying it. I enjoy all the Classics. I like seeing some new faces get a shot at the trophy. A tough fishery makes it interesting and really highlights the guys that are still bringing in a decent limit. Sounds like it's going to be a great shootout tomorrow.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

It does here at the Classic. Lots of energy. Good to be back to normal.

8. Member
    I really like the pace of the the weigh-in these first 2 days. I know it takes more man power to pull it off but kudos to Texas Parks and Wildlife and BASS for coming up with such a good system.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

9. dartag1829
    How is the crowd at the Expo???

Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    How is the crowd at the Expo???

Huge. It was packed.

11. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Three Canadians in on day three. I may be biased, but at least one has a chance!

Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12