Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    Good people are getting really fed up. Gun sales continue to set records. These are law abiding citizens buying them because they see or feel what is coming. It will get ugly and probably ruin this country, but there is a breaking point. And it is drawing nearer. The powers won’t stop criminals. They won’t stop illegal guns from entering the country, but are feverishly planning to remove them from the law abiding people.

They are making it harder for the working class while giving freebies to the non working. Nobody at homes will teach the young ones their ABCs or 123s, so start another program for the working to pay for. Oh you are single and keep having kids, here is a bigger and bigger check. Oh you can’t work cause you have too many kids, here is rent and electricity money. Oh you don’t have any earned income, here is a smart phone and free wifi for your home. Oh, your kid still can’t read after all these years, here is free money for college. Oh, no one will hire you, here is some free job training. Sure we will pay for your kids care while you get it oh you are addicted to heroine, well here is a methadone shot a day for you and the working will pay for it. And on and on and on.

test it. If you are a working person, pick a cause and make a sign. Now go stop highway traffic or climb onto an occupied police car. Bet you $1 that you get arrested. You will be on the news for weeks. Your company will have to let you go. The reporters will broadcast from your front yard. Nobody will pay your rent or light bill or heating fuel. City council won’t offer you a smart phone. Your kids won’t be getting any extra college funding.

Has any one from your local leaders ever dropped by and said that your house is a bit run down, how about we move you to a nice hotel while we repair and remodel this free home you have trashed?

How many people do you know that are sick of hearing the false narrative of “systematic and disproportionately”

When the food shortage comes and the bangers are kicking in suburbia doors, the cameras will roll and the headline will be “watch these under-served people go to heroic lengths to feed their families”

Powder Keg. Tick, tick, tick......

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castforcash View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong! Indoctrination is a real thing and when school's curriculum are doing this to younger children who are so vulnerable, it is borderline child abuse in my opinion. Hopefully see more and more parents taking this stance in the near future.
    Yes I listened to the whole video and just like you, I have no idea who's telling the truth since none of us have the facts. Unlike you however, I am not willing to defend either side just because someone happens to be loudly ranting accusations that are consistent with my pre-conceived opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    Yes I listened to the whole video and just like you, I have no idea who's telling the truth since none of us have the facts. Unlike you however, I am not willing to defend either side just because someone happens to be loudly ranting accusations that are consistent with my pre-conceived opinion.
    That lady is speaking the facts. School boards are teaching that stuff as well as colleges. Wake up.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I respectfully disagree. I gather from the video she wants the teachers to teach the truth. Math has one correct answer. History is what it is and cannot be changed by ripping down a statue or defacing a monument. You call a policeman when there is trouble, not some jackass walking out of a burning store with 5 T V's in a shopping cart. Families teach respect and love and fidelity, you wait until you're no longer a single teen ager to become a parent.

This thread will get shut down, no doubt, and as an American Veteran, I can truly say, this country has lost its mind.
    Well said. Thanks for your service!
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I respectfully disagree. I gather from the video she wants the teachers to teach the truth. Math has one correct answer. History is what it is and cannot be changed by ripping down a statue or defacing a monument. You call a policeman when there is trouble, not some jackass walking out of a burning store with 5 T V's in a shopping cart. Families teach respect and love and fidelity, you wait until you're no longer a single teen ager to become a parent.

This thread will get shut down, no doubt, and as an American Veteran, I can truly say, this country has lost its mind.
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

Awesome job on her part.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

7. Member
    Need more mom's like her!!
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    So she's mad because she claims they are teaching kids one point of view and she wants them to teach her point of view. That's why being on the school board is the worst job in the world.
    This is EXACTLY why this country is in the trouble it's in right now. They are teaching KIDS about masturbation, critical race theory, etc. and this guy thinks it's just a different view.....

I'm around of your mom , we need 25 million more like her .

10. Banned
    Good for her to stand up and speak.Most or to scared just put there heads down and say nothing.My niece decided she will home school her son this coming year her mom will help.

Quote Originally Posted by JPGfromBama View Post
    This is EXACTLY why this country is in the trouble it's in right now. They are teaching KIDS about masturbation, critical race theory, etc. and this guy thinks it's just a different view.....
    All of these issues derive from one broad perspective known as "postmodernism," which has taken over many academic fields. Look it up on Wikipedia and educate yourself. In short, postmodernism asserts that there is no such thing as objective reality, independent of the observer. Therefore, there is no such thing as objectivity, truth, morality, and reason. Science and religion, which assume that objective reality exists independent of the observer, are favorite targets of postmodernist critics. Postmodernists believe that cultural, racial, sex based, political, and historically rooted self-interest underpin all human behavior. Sound like Marxism? You betcha! Most postmodernists are Marxists and those who are not clearly believe in the same underlying assumptions that lie beneath Marxism. Since postmodernists do not believe in reason, objectivity, and science, how do you argue or debate with them? The simple answer is that you do not and CAN NOT argue or debate with them, since they do not believe in objectivity, and reason. And, if you do disagree with them, since race, sex, class, etc. are the sole motivators for human behavior, you are by definition, a racist, sexist, etc. They only believe is using raw power and intimidation to force their beliefs on others and have no moral boundaries restraining their use of power. Some of the most radical postmodernists have no qualms about using violence to further their ends.

Read more on your own and you'll see that most of the "crazy" ideas and policies that many of us object to firmly grounded in postmodernism.
    Last edited by Jeff Hahn; 06-12-2021 at 08:11 PM.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

12. Member
    School boards and city councils have a history of screwing over their subjects and refusing to be held accountable while hiding behind policies and closed doors.

A boiling cat of tar and a large amount of feathers oughta fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    All of these issues derive from one broad perspective known as "postmodernism," which has taken over many academic fields. Look it up on Wikipedia and educate yourself. In short, postmodernism asserts that there is no such thing as objective reality, independent of the observer. Therefore, there is no such thing as objectivity, truth, morality, and reason. Science and religion, which assume that objective reality exists independent of the observer, are favorite targets of postmodernist critics. Postmodernists believe that cultural, racial, sex based, political, and historically rooted self-interest underpin all human behavior. Sound like Marxism? You betcha! Most postmodernists are Marxists and those who are not clearly believe in the same underlying assumptions that lie beneath Marxism. Since postmodernists do not believe in reason, objectivity, and science, how do you argue or debate with them? The simple answer is that you do not and CAN NOT argue or debate with them, since they do not believe in objectivity, and reason. They only believe is using raw power and intimidation to force their beliefs on others and have no moral boundaries restraining their use of power. Some of the most radical postmodernists have no qualms about using violence to further their ends.

Read more on your own and you'll see that most of the "crazy" ideas and policies that many of us object to firmly grounded in postmodernism.
    Thanks I was wondering what you call it but it certainly does exist.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

14. Member
    We need more people to speak up. Good for her!
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

Sometime in the early 80’s our daughter was in grade school. She comes home from school and tells us we can never spank her. She can do whatever she wants to do and if we spank her her teacher said she would have us arrested.
    My wife started packing the daughters clothes in a suitcase, when the daughter asked what she was doing my wife told her “ looks like you will be living with that teacher, or at the Christian Home, but you won’t be living here. That took care of the problem with the daughter. Wife and I had a chat with the teacher. I don’t think anyone had spoken to her like we did. Fresh out of college, first year teaching 2nd grade and telling kids she could have parents arrested if they spanked their kids.

Teachers don’t even teach American or World History like they used to. We saved a complete set of encyclopedias so our grandkids can use and learn things that have been removed from computers. How can a teacher tell a child the Holocaust never happened? They change history to fit their agenda.

16. Banned
    You can stick your head in the sand and feel it’s not your problem and wait for
    the yellow rain to wake you up or you can be informed and vote accordingly. Unfortunately people just want to be left alone and go to Apple Bees lol

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
    but religion is ok? Ftr I didn’t watch the vid
    She didn't mention religion. I am assuming she is just wanting the basics of science, math, history and language without the political lean, right or left. As for me I believe religion should be taught at home. If you want it taught at school than choose a denominational school.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    All of these issues derive from one broad perspective known as "postmodernism," which has taken over many academic fields. Look it up on Wikipedia and educate yourself. In short, postmodernism asserts that there is no such thing as objective reality, independent of the observer. Therefore, there is no such thing as objectivity, truth, morality, and reason. Science and religion, which assume that objective reality exists independent of the observer, are favorite targets of postmodernist critics. Postmodernists believe that cultural, racial, sex based, political, and historically rooted self-interest underpin all human behavior. Sound like Marxism? You betcha! Most postmodernists are Marxists and those who are not clearly believe in the same underlying assumptions that lie beneath Marxism. Since postmodernists do not believe in reason, objectivity, and science, how do you argue or debate with them? The simple answer is that you do not and CAN NOT argue or debate with them, since they do not believe in objectivity, and reason. They only believe is using raw power and intimidation to force their beliefs on others and have no moral boundaries restraining their use of power. Some of the most radical postmodernists have no qualms about using violence to further their ends.

Thanks for the explanation. Hadn't really looked into that. I will say, The fuse is getting shorter all the time for more and more people.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

There seems to be a unique sect inside the higher education system, and it trickles down. It's what the teachers were taught when they went off to college, What they see in their administration, and learn from their peers. I honestly think it will be a long difficult journey to "undo" some of this stuff. Unless, we dissolve the system and start from scratch. Let the engineer teach physics, the writer teach english, and the farmer teach ag.
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

20. Member
    Great job. She spoke to the school board exactly what so many other parents are thinking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123