New boat-Talk to me about extended warranties.

Well. After looking all over my region and then some for a 2021 model, I just pulled the trigger on a new 2022 Nitro Z19 custom build. At a 10% price increase of course. 😖 Anyway- can some of you please give input on purchasing extended warranties on the Mercury pro xs motor and/or boat?

2. Member
    Review the link below to get a feel of what’s offered by WR. If you plan on keeping your boat longterm — the PPP plan is a no brainer IMO.

https://bassprocorp.com/BPS/Userfile...us%20Plans.pdf

3. Member
    Ive looked over the plan. They want 2900.00 for the premier pro plus for 7 years. Im waiting on a quote for the premier pro.

4. Member
    Ouch!

I paid $1900 for the PPP.

Costs went up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetch114 View Post
    Ive looked over the plan. They want 2900.00 for the premier pro plus for 7 years. Im waiting on a quote for the premier pro.

5. Member
    how long ago was that and was it through your boat dealer?

6. Member
    Ordered in FEB. Picked up in APR.

BPS in Mesa, AZ.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Contact RecLending.com they handle all types of warranties and will be glad to help you out. I personally think they are great ideas at the cost of a new boat and repairs. Check them out good people.

You are NOT required to buy the warranty from the original dealer..you can shop around. You should look at the Mercury factory plans...and even those numbers can be negotiated... I have a platinum Merc warranty on our engine. It obviously won't cover the boat but that should have a decent tracker warranty on yours... Buy the warranty direct..they offer all kinds of specials...and then you aren't beholden to BPS service centers

9. Member
    I ordered the the 2022 Z19 a few weeks ago with an estimate of November to get it. Have you seen more info on this warranty yet? Do the alt brands like reclending.com work with dealers that sell Nitros but are independents?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Burnside View Post
    Contact RecLending.com they handle all types of warranties and will be glad to help you out. I personally think they are great ideas at the cost of a new boat and repairs. Check them out good people.
    Just don't do this !! RecLending is a joke.. Go elsewhere !!

11. Member
    thanks fellas. I'm going with the PPP. I called premier pro direct. Their price is 2039.00 for the 7 year PPP. I cant wait to ask my dealership why they tried to charge me an extra 900.00!

12. Member
    I bought a PPP for my 200 Pro XS from European Marine (Don Weed) who is one of the BBC sponsors. If you haven't already, check with him.
    2020 Vexus AVX2080
    HDS 9 Lives