Helix how to permanently forget 360 ?

Is there anyway to permanently forget a networked helix for a 360 transducer? Every time i go out my console units connect back to the 360 on the bow. Once I turn off or put the bow 360 unit in standby my console units will switch the screens they should be on because the connection has dropped. Big PITA.....

Install the current software.

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I’ve done that but all my units still know about the 360 in the network. The only thing it did for me was forget the 360 on the unit when I switched units and the transducer.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

4. Member
    Isn't there an option under the Network tab to select/unselect the sources the units interact with? It may not be under the network tab but I do recall where I could select the sources for each head unit.
    Last edited by mastergun; 06-11-2021 at 10:01 PM.

5. Member
    Yeah that's where you can deselect it, but i have to do it every time i go out. It will connect back to the 360 even though i say to not detect 360 every trip out.

6. Member
    The current software has major glitches. You have to go into the Network and deselect 360 every time you power up your units. I love 360 but I’m about to jump ship.

7. Member
    I just put a new helix 12 gen4 on the front of my skeeter. It has been working fine until i went this weekend and mine started with the 360 stuff and i don't even have 360. i could go n and change the transducer back to DI and it might stay that way for 20 mins or 2 mins. Called hummingbird this week and was on hold for 1 hr both times and no one ever picked up.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy9nc View Post
    Yeah that's where you can deselect it, but i have to do it every time i go out. It will connect back to the 360 even though i say to not detect 360 every trip out.
    Okay, yeah..that would be very annoying. How do these things not pop up during testing?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterFan View Post
    I just put a new helix 12 gen4 on the front of my skeeter. It has been working fine until i went this weekend and mine started with the 360 stuff and i don't even have 360. i could go n and change the transducer back to DI and it might stay that way for 20 mins or 2 mins. Called hummingbird this week and was on hold for 1 hr both times and no one ever picked up.
    Make sure you have the latest software on the unit. If not you can have those issues. After the update you still have the issues as the OP though but it's better than before.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA