Question 2007 Champ 200 Elite - Fuel Sender / correct part?

Hello. I was having a fuel Gauge issue. I was easily able to access the sender. I believe the float got stuck somehow. I see that these little washers on the screws which hold in the sender are disintegrated. Can someone tell me if these are rubber?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fishthenation; 06-11-2021 at 04:33 PM.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    My bet is that they are rubber to stop any seepage working up the screws.

Reggie - thank u. PART 2. Im going to buy a new sender. I measured my tank depth, and it looks like 15 to OD of plastic where sender sits. 14 1/2 ish full tank Internal height. I found WEMA senders with 001306 on them. I assume i should get one which has a 13.5" stem? On mine there is a SSL 12.5 scribed in the part where electric enters? I assume that is my stem length, bc i measured it, and it is 12 1/2. Can u guys advise what i should replace this with? Seems like i wanna be 1"off bottom? Not 2" like I am, or?
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Is the pickup on the bottom? I would think I would want it to show Empty when I still had enough to get back to the ramp. but that's just me ...

5. Member
    I'm with Reggie. I would like to know I had a little fuel in reserve to get to a fueling station. No fun being out of gas, while on the water. Don't ask how I know. lol
    Bruce Theriot
    2003 Champion 196 Elite
    200 Mercury Optimax

Thanks guys! And no, its not on bottom. I agree with u.