Dean and I had a great trip to Stockton last Thursday 6/3/21

Dean called me and said it had been WAY TOO long since he had been fishin' and that if I could go, he wanted to make a day of it. He picked me up around 8:30am and we headed toward the old state park ramp. I know the lake better than he does so he let me drive the boat and I headed toward one of my favorite spots. When we got there 2 boats were already sitting on it. I tried my second, third, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th spots too and there were boats on them as well. Finally.... the 8th spot we tried we could fish without crowding in on someone. I really wanted to catch a spook or a popper fish but the sun was already getting hot and bright and we were running out of shadows fast. We threw everything in the box but the only thing they would bite was the ned rig. I am really trying to quite throwing the thing before I forget how to throw all my other favorite baits.... but they keep eating it and eating it.....

No matter how many hours I fish or how many I catch..... this always makes me a little bit sad. Can't wait to go again now....
    Last edited by luvdmymerc; 06-11-2021 at 12:23 AM.

2. Member
    great report and pics as always
    Last edited by John Br.; 08-05-2021 at 06:42 AM.