2002 200 efi vibration

Serial# I’ll post it tomorrow if needed. I noticed last night that when I get to about 4900 rpms I seem too fill a vibration in the motor an it seem to feel lazy at that that point, never pushed it past 5000. Got home today an pulled the plugs just from curiosity an they look good.
    Any thoughts? I spun the prop an it doesn’t seem to have any noticeable issues.

2. Member
    lazy like fuel restriction???? might better look at hoeses
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Serial # ot587350 for motor. Hoses! Meaning from tank to vst or from vst back? It has been ran on non ethanol fuel most of the time( when available) Thanks I will check

4. Member
    start with mtr back to tank ,non ethanol wont save hoses have seen some with newest gray best merc hose seperate in 6 months with absolutely nothing but non eth ran thru um
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    Thank you sir, how many more filters are their on this motor besides the spin on filter? I’d like to change any an all filters an screens if needed. Thanks

6. Member
    theres a screen on regulator and screen on electric fuel pump ,might check one on regulator one on pump requires disassembly of vst