Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Got any pics? I seen some pictures from the floor that showed a team deck. Must be 21s. Super excited if theres no more team deck.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    ZXR no longer has teak deck and it lost one of the day boxes.
    I kind of like the Team deck, glad I already got mine, but not really a big difference either way IMHO. I like the 2 day boxes more than anything, and when you have kids with you the center box on the team deck is easier because you don’t have to have the huge lid opened
    2021 Skeeter ZXR21 Yamaha SHO 250
    1993 Ranger 372 Mercury 150 XR6

I was hopeful for the two box layout like the old tritons or nitro setups.

4. Member
    I ordered a dual console so team deck for me as it will make it easier to get in the center box. On my ranger I would sit where the second console would go and open up the big center storage.

5. Member
    I love my team deck. I ordered ampd middle box storage. The two lids are so much easier than one big one. Just my opinion...

6. Member
    Would love to see pictures of zxr20. On the verge of ordering and would like to know changes

7. Member
    ZXR no longer has teak deck and it lost one of the day boxes.
    That stinks. I love having two day boxes. The team layout I like to. I don't have anything to compare it to since my ZX is my first bass boat.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

Well it's good to see them do away with the Team Layout,,, now if they would just get some decent color combination then Skeeter will go back on the possible next boat list

9. Member
    The FXR had the Sea Dek cockpit floor
    I can not stand that!

Just hate the look.
    Huntin' Ducks, Chasin' Pheasant, Catching Fish

10. Member
    I talked to the Skeeter rep and the team deck is going away on the 2022 ZXR's. They added the FXR cooler lid, Dual Raptors, New SHO and will have new colors.20210612_132446.jpg20210612_132454.jpg

11. Member
    Pardon my ignorance but what does it mean that the team deck went away on the zxr?

12. Member
    The deck was basically split down the middle for storage. There rod storage and tackle storage in the middle compartment was designed to be split in half. There were also two day boxes. One side for the boat owner and one side for the co-angler.ZXR20_OVH_color_option_A.png

Any idea on dates for release? I think last year it was around first of july

Quote Originally Posted by Zach201xl View Post
    Any idea on dates for release? I think last year it was around first of july

I believe they are already taking orders.

15. Member
    So is the deck on the 2022 zxr more conventional with say two lids or one big lid similar to the fxr configuration? Thanks

I was told from our dealer here in NC to wait for the colors to be released. He may just mean if I get option 1 it’s might not be the same. Did the sticker show if two poles were standard now?

18. Member
    I have been on the fence about buying a new boat the last few years, currently have an 07 ZX190. Last year I couldn't decide on a ZXR or FXR and decided to wait. I wasn't sure I'd like the Team Advantage Deck layout, the 2 day boxes would be nice though, 2021 came with only one PP. I like the FXR but the added cost, I'd rather spend on updating electronics like HB 360, Mega Live/ Garmin Livescope on a ZXR. It looks like I see a ZXR in my near future, hope they have a color I like and to get one on order next spring.

Anyone know or see what Skeeter has the base price for them? And surely with the 2 Raptors on the one at the Classic they come standard.

19. Member
    Anyone see pricing on these boats. I was on a website http://apopkamarine.com/Boat-For-Sal...Skeeter-ZXR20/, they are advertising $68,995 w/ jackplate, 1 Pole & cover. 2021 price for that boat w/o dealer prep is $63059. Don't know if this price includes dealer prep. Would like to see the new colors and how much these have increased before I order mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast