Lowrances not sharing SI/DI

Recently I upgraded one of my HDS7's to an HDS12 and I was hoping it would be a little more plug and play. When I had my two 7's, they would share waypoints, 2d sonar, sidescan, etc. They are connected with both Ethernet and NMEA. Console mount has a 2d transducer connected and the ram mount graph as the lss2 transducer connected.

My issue is that my console graph will displays "NO SOURCE" when I try to view SI or DI on it and my HDS12 basically won't read DI at all, even though my old 7 would read it fine. I'm just not sure what settings could be causing this. I'd appreciate any insight you guys could give me!

Old Setupold graph setup.jpg

New Setupnew graph setup.jpg
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

2. Member
    The Sources look correct in both photos. For the console graph you need to select the RAM graph as the source for StructurScan. As for Downscan, you know it’s an icon now on the Pages menu. You don’t select it in the view menu anymore
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Im having a similar issue where I have a carbon 16 and 9 hooked together with ethernet. I would like to be able to see the sidescan image at the bow coming off the console but i cant figure out how to make that work. I can go into the pages settings and see the 16" listed but for some reason I cant get the screens to mesh. I should be able to do this correct? I am new to these electronics and kind of novice with them altogether so any help would be great so that I dont have to ask my 10 year old to figure it out for me like she does with my laptop and phone. lol

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    The Sources look correct in both photos. For the console graph you need to select the RAM graph as the source for StructurScan. As for Downscan, you know it’s an icon now on the Pages menu. You don’t select it in the view menu anymore
    I might need to update my graph, I select either right, left, both or down on the side menu. But when I select down imaging it basically reads like its in 8 inches of water.

And Hawkeye, I think you need to go into the settings and select it to allow networking sonar.
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71