2020 TRX19 Setup

Good morning everyone- just wanted to check in and see if anyone has any advice/information on how they have their TRX19 setup? I have read a few places that these boats should be able to run in the low 70's. I just barley hit 70 for the first time yesterday in ideal conditions. I have a Bob's hydraulic jackplate that I have played around with a little bit, but don't seem to have dialed in yet. I usually run it at about a "2" and then I have moved it up from there until I started to loose speed. That combined with the trim got to me to the 70 mark, but I feel like there is more to be had.

I am running a 23p fury and I have been consistently running about 67 ish at right around 5800/5900 rpms based on my gauge.

The above information being said, I am not a speed demon or performance freak, but I just want to make sure I am getting the most of what I have (if that makes sense). If 65-70 depending on conditions is all that I will get, so be it, I will deal with it and still love the boat!

Thanks
    2020 Triton TRX19- Mercury 225 ProXs 4s
    Solix 12 MSI Console, Solix 12MDI Bow
    Helix 9 Mega 360 Bow
    Garmin 106sv Livescope Bow
    Ultrex, Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    2022 Silverado
    Member of Skoolin' Bass Anglers and Wolf River Bass Club

2. Member
    After 30 or 40 hours mine started to loosen up and I got a couple more mph out of it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulloud View Post
    After 30 or 40 hours mine started to loosen up and I got a couple more mph out of it.
    Boat had 42 hours on it when I picked it up.

What does yours run?
    2020 Triton TRX19- Mercury 225 ProXs 4s
    Solix 12 MSI Console, Solix 12MDI Bow
    Helix 9 Mega 360 Bow
    Garmin 106sv Livescope Bow
    Ultrex, Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    2022 Silverado
    Member of Skoolin' Bass Anglers and Wolf River Bass Club

The number 1 reason for lacking some rpm’s is that your engine may not be reaching 100% Demand Linear (full throttle)
    This can only be checked by a Merc dealer using the G3 software. Only takes 5 mins max to do but I would suggest it’s your first check before trying anything else
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

5. Member
    Not running a 19trx but I just noticed after my four stroke had a few hours it seemed to open up.

6. Member
    I am watching this thread. I am hoping mine 4s will loosen up after some hours as well. and this is the first I have heard about the engine not hitting full throttle. Although I am not sure it would hit 6100+ rpms on mine without it hitting full throttle...

7. Member
    What is engine Horse power ?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Bass View Post
    I am watching this thread. I am hoping mine 4s will loosen up after some hours as well. and this is the first I have heard about the engine not hitting full throttle. Although I am not sure it would hit 6100+ rpms on mine without it hitting full throttle...
    2021/ 200 hp 4 stroke pro xs
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045