Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StretcherJockey View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how petty grown (presumably) adults can be about which pro fishing trail is superior. It’s like somehow some of these people’s sense of self worth is tied into whether they like BASS or MLF better. I have one I enjoy much more than the other but I couldn’t possibly care less if someone else feels the opposite way. Good lord is it pathetic. BBC needs a Vaseline sponsorship for all the butthurt going on around here.
    Agree. This is just another example of the shithole the lounge has become. We can't have a decent conversation without a group of "members" turning every thread to crap. You know who you are.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by StretcherJockey View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how petty grown (presumably) adults can be about which pro fishing trail is superior. It’s like somehow some of these people’s sense of self worth is tied into whether they like BASS or MLF better. I have one I enjoy much more than the other but I couldn’t possibly care less if someone else feels the opposite way. Good lord is it pathetic. BBC needs a Vaseline sponsorship for all the butthurt going on around here.
    I'm only laughing at the punchline at the end while admiring the content of your message have to agree that the extreme degree of infatuation some have for their Pro Fishing Heroes is indeed tied directly to their own self worth.

I think we should listen to various "Butthurt Treatment Sponsors" to see what kind of $$$ they are willing to pay to become "The Offishal Butthurt Treatment of The BBC" before making a decision.

I can think of some great candidates to use in their commercials so they don't need to hire actors.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    I'm only laughing at the punchline at the end while admiring the content of your message have to agree that the extreme degree of infatuation some have for their Pro Fishing Heroes is indeed tied directly to their own self worth.

I think we should listen to various "Butthurt Treatment Sponsors" to see what kind of $$$ they are willing to pay to become "The Offishal Butthurt Treatment of The BBC" before making a decision.

I can think of some great candidates to use in their commercials so they don't need to hire actors.
    Better call ole G. Dude wipes released a "Medicated" wipe recently
    Fish have fins, they swim

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    FIFY
    So if the Classic isn’t the biggest tournament in professional bass fishing I’d like to know what is. How many redchest tournaments have they actually had? Did they even have one last year? That ship appears to be sinking. I guess other than the people that idolize and worship tournament anglers They might keep it floating

It's OK. Everyone else did as well.
    After what I have seen locally this week and then today while setting up at Expo I think there is a good chance you are wrong.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    I had no clue that the xflw had a tournament going on until the thread about KVD. Yes the biggest tournament in bass fishing is coming up. Should be a good one

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    After what I have seen locally this week and then today while setting up at Expo I think there is a good chance you are wrong.
    honestly the way this guys posts it wouldn’t be surprising if he was affiliated with the BPT. Most of his posts are glorifying one tour and putting down the other. Similarly to how Resfish99, Mark Jones, Big E and other BPT employees/affiliates who made accounts just to gain support.

i know that dude has been around a while but I’d bet 50% of his posts are either pro BPT or something against other tours.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    honestly the way this guys posts it wouldn’t be surprising if he was affiliated with the BPT. Most of his posts are glorifying one tour and putting down the other. Similarly to how Resfish99, Mark Jones, Big E and other BPT employees/affiliates who made accounts just to gain support.

i know that dude has been around a while but I’d bet 50% of his posts are either pro BPT or something against other tours.
    Kinda like this person in post #2
    That’s alright I had no idea a BPT event was going on until I saw the KVD thread. Then forgot about it again until there was only an hour left on the final day haha 6 days of fishing and was clueless until it was 99% over..

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKF View Post
    Kinda like this person in post #2
    touche in my defense saying I didn’t know the event was going on is a bit different than putting another tour down constantly.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

10. Member
    touche in my defense saying I didn’t know the event was going on is a bit different than putting another tour down constantly.
    I didn't know it was going on either...And I might be there #1 fan. I never did keep up with schedules to well, rather it be BASS or BPT.

11. Member
    Dude...it's a joke.

12. Member
    If yall were true to the sport you would be wanting to know my pro strategy for my 10 boat club tx Saturday.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Dude...it's a joke.

I was keeping an open mind as I was not sure what the turnout would be but I am thinking we might just see some really big crowds. Ft. Worth has really put a lot of effort into this event. There is an excitement in the air at this one and I think people are just glad to be back to normal. Its good to see everyone in the industry again and it should be a good event.

The Super Bowl of Fishing , what channel ?

15. Member
    Expo would be cool but scary. Everyone ready to rub elbows. We been sanitizing ourselves fir over a year. Now everybody going to be handling everything everybody else touched with their booger pickers. I see a big outbreak of stomach flu coming. Will be some vomiting and diarrhea flowing.

16. Member

I was keeping an open mind as I was not sure what the turnout would be but I am thinking we might just see some really big crowds. Ft. Worth has really put a lot of effort into this event. There is an excitement in the air at this one and I think people are just glad to be back to normal. Its good to see everyone in the industry again and it should be a good event.
    I'm sure it will be an exciting time! Hell, if I lived closer to the Expo's, I'd go too.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    Expo would be cool but scary. Everyone ready to rub elbows. We been sanitizing ourselves fir over a year. Now everybody going to be handling everything everybody else touched with their booger pickers. I see a big outbreak of stomach flu coming. Will be some vomiting and diarrhea flowing.
    Scary eh

19. Member
    Never worked a fishing expo have ya? One I work every year is like 30k people over 2.5 days and I take airborne and sanitize and wash like crazy and still end up catching at least a cold every year.
    Fish have fins, they swim

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by JINXBASS View Post
    If yall were true to the sport you would be wanting to know my pro strategy for my 10 boat club tx Saturday.
    I was planning on asking after the Tournament was over figured some of your competitors might be lurking trying to gather information one can't be too careful now days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast