Lowrance Ghost Antenna?

Hello all,

So I just installed a Lowrance Ghost which I have linked to a Live 12" at the bow. My question is how or do I need to select the Ghost Antenna on the Live12?

At this the referenced Live 12" is using its own internal GPS and the Point1 which I have mounted near the transom for heading.

I'm guessing I want to use the antenna that came with the Ghost for both GPS and Heading but I'm not actually sure?

Thanks for any info guys!

2. Member
    The TMC is not a GPS receiver. That is in the head of the Ghost. The TMC is just a compass and is used to follow routes and to jog while in Anchor mode. The motor would actually function without but would lose some capabilities. You cannot select it or even see it over your NMEA network.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Ok thanks NoCal, so I should just continue to use the internal gps of the live unit and my transom mounted point1 for heading correct basically as is?

Is there anything Ghost to Live unit that I do need to set up? I already performed the software update and enable auto pilot, anything else?

Thanks
    Last edited by joeim8; 06-10-2021 at 01:55 PM.

4. Member
    You can set up your buttons on the pedal and tell the Ghost which way you want to stow the prop when you lift it. That’s about it
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    Ok thanks again.