7.5 months over the last 13.5 months.....350+ hours.....

Total, hull up, renovation is coming to an end....finally. 25 circuits wired/rewired....created and installed our own "marine grade" carpet....paint.... installing trolling motors and new to me electronics, remote plug, bilge pumps, live well pumps and an aerator....lights anywhere and everywhere....gas struts....building deck extensions and water tight compartments....engines....jack plate.... locating and renovating a trailer.....trailer lights and winch....etc etc etc.

Man, if I'd had ANY idea.....but, once you're in you ARE in.....😉

Now I'm held up by a bloody T/T unit....hehehe

0609211727~2.jpg
    0609211728_HDR~3.jpg

Sharp rig, hope you can get that TandT fixed soon so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11pounder View Post
    Sharp rig, hope you can get that TandT fixed soon so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
    I'm trying brother and thank you 👍.....rebuilding the one that came on the 115....hoping to get the one I transferred from my 75 to cooperate and soon...hehehe

'05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

5. Member
    what kind of engine, can't tell from the picture. I have a bunch of Evinrude PT&T units and access to others.

6. Member
    Thank you rojo! 1995 115 ELPTO 3 wire unit at present, but, I've got the harness to do the conversion.

7. Member
    I have several 90's & 115's from the 90's. Will look up your model and see what I have compatible.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rojoguio View Post
    I have several 90's & 115's from the 90's. Will look up your model and see what I have compatible.
    Thank you...👍

9. Member
    Bud, I can't find your model in 1995. The evinrude decals can be hard to read from that era. I use my phone to take a picture then blow up the image to get correct model. I have 4 1995 units in my shop so we should be able to help but some are in better shape than others. If you can find your model on boats.net please post a link here so I can be sure if you buy one from me it is correct.

10. Member
    Thank you for all the effort Mr. Rojo! I VERY much appreciate it...👍 I was able to get the T/T unit off my '03 75 ELPTO to work perfectly on my 115 today. I'm going to go ahead with the rebuild the 115 T/T and have it as a backup until I sell my 75. Both units are in outstanding/like new aesthetic condition. So I'm in good shape now.

Again, thank you SO much for your time and effort.....it's certainly appreciated!