How to Show 2 Transducers on One Screen

I am wanting to have my trolling motor transducer and my transom transducer both show on my screen side-by-side. How do I accomplish this? I have tried to select each side or column individually and choose a transducer. But that does not seem to be working. I keep only being able to have one transducer per screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Aaron Cavanaugh
    FishinFreaks
    Rogers, MN

Don't think you can.....
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

3. Member
    I do it sometimes. The procedure doesn't seem logical to me and I never get it set up on first try. My logic would be to select each side in turn and select Source. That's not how it's done. It's under the frequency selection. For example, if both transducers will transmit at 200 kHz, under Frequency you will see them both and 200 beside them. The default built-in settings for frequency at 200 and Chirp. So I go into it deeper and set up which manual frequencies I want. After those frequencies are set up for each transducer, then they also show up under the frequency selection. This is how I did the comparison of the GT15 and Airmar TM150 showing them both side by side on the screen.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=762996

Can't be done on any unit. Has to be a unit with dual channel sonar. What unit are you using?
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I do it sometimes. The procedure doesn't seem logical to me and I never get it set up on first try. My logic would be to select each side in turn and select Source. That's not how it's done. It's under the frequency selection. For example, if both transducers will transmit at 200 kHz, under Frequency you will see them both and 200 beside them. The default built-in settings for frequency at 200 and Chirp. So I go into it deeper and set up which manual frequencies I want. After those frequencies are set up for each transducer, then they also show up under the frequency selection. This is how I did the comparison of the GT15 and Airmar TM150 showing them both side by side on the screen.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=762996

Can't be done on any unit. Has to be a unit with dual channel sonar. What unit are you using?
    I'm using the GT36/Airmar P79 in at the transom and a GT54 up front.
    Aaron Cavanaugh
    FishinFreaks
    Rogers, MN

5. Member
    I think on another post you said you had a 1243xsv and a 1222. Those are not dual channel sonar units. So it won't work. On the 86xx-xsv units it will.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    I think on another post you said you had a 1243xsv and a 1222. Those are not dual channel sonar units. So it won't work. On the 86xx-xsv units it will.
    At the transom I have a 1243xsv networked to a 1222 side by side. Also networked is a 1022vsx on the trolling motor. I missed saying that. My bad.
    Aaron Cavanaugh
    FishinFreaks
    Rogers, MN

7. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Now your really pushing me to wards a 8612