Thread: Break it down

Break it down

Can someone break down the difference between the 3 models for me? The difference between the PHX, Elite and ProXP.
    Example, what is the width of the decks of the 21 footers, ride height, and average speeds of each?

Ive been trying to figure out exactly what the difference between all of them are and getting mixed answers. They all say the have the same width beam according to the website, but several ppl will say the PHX is wider. Help me out Phoenix nation?

Wouldnt mind an opinion on which the best is too haha

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    PHX different hull, built for big water, higher gunnels than proxp, big center storage and day box, slam latches
    Proxp original faster hull, 2 center storage,2 full size rod lockers and compression latches
    Elite, proxp hull, top cap similar to PHX with large center storage and daybox but has lower gunnels than proxp and new bow layout, also has slam latches and other upgrades

one of these is not better than the other, they are all 9 series with premium features , the best is the the one that suits your likes
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    From my understaning the XP is going to be the fastest. I think reports are xp are a couple mph faster than the elite, and the elite a couple mph faster than the PHX.

Loaded PHX20 with 250 sho I typically see 70-73
    Fish have fins, they swim

4. Member
    What kind of speed with the ProXP?

5. Member
    Not sure on the 21'. But the 920 pro xp is a mid to high 70's boat.
    Fish have fins, they swim

I've gotten 74mph out of my 921 ProXP.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS