Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    TOC, really nice clear videos but the objects in your videos are close to the boat. My dead zone comes about the same depth of water. How about shooting another video with brush/fish out in front of the boat equal to the depth of the water. 25 feet or so of water with forward view about 40' would be great!
    Ya Royt we know!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystanking View Post
    Ya Royt we know!
    What's your problem with me asking another member about posting a video?

3. Member
    Not trying to be hateful but folks are tired of hearing about your issues. Not saying you dont have issues but most folks don't care, and your constant droning about it gets old. It seems like you have made it your personal mission in life to persuade people that the perspective view update ruined livescope. I'd say it's time to either deal with it or move on....

That's just the view from here..... I don't hate ya but you asked, and it's pretty obvious that's the way other folks feel.

4. Member
    For the record my livescope is F-ed up to some degree as well.....

5. Member
    And asking someone ,to post a video on how his system looks is a problem?
    Never mind, TOC if you can then thanks!

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Iam here to always help I don’t know much but have had the system sin 17 so have many many hours as I live on a lake .I have also made and sold different mounts as most know on here .If we can get some one straightened out that’s definitely what this forum is all about ..information!

7. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

this one is pretty cool you see the fish straight down and than out at 40-50 feet you see a bass making his way across the bottom

8. Member
    Can't spell it out any clearer royt....... you asked what the problem was..... and I told you..... honestly I really don't care either way.

9. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    This was a video I did for garmin when the 241 (perspective)update came out this video is 220 which is bad ass.Now the latest update is what I can tell very close to the original versions.Yes Iam still running 220 and you can see how clear it was and see fish swimming way out at 50 plus.I have used the latest and I do believe that’s the best we will get and yes it’s very good in my opinion.
    Doing the calibration and pro settings definitely makes it good and one thing we have learned is some times during the day not every day you may have to use the pro settings and basically reset not restore as it gets a little glitch or confused.It’s one click and back in business.This video is the black box (220)I still use today.

10. Member
    Thanks TOC, I really appreciate your post.
    ridge runner, sorry if my experiences with Livescope bother you. Feel free to ignore my post and comments. I'll be sue to do the same to yours!

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Try the pro or bait fish settings and see if anything changes .Also flip the transducer you don’t have to remove it just flip the head and see if it’s any different.Yes you will be backwards in point but it’s a easy test .And download the latest version

12. Member
    Guess I didn't sugar coat it enough for you....lol.

You know exactly what you are doing and the vast majority of people on here get sick of hearing your complaining. That's the truth and you are either man enough to accept that or you aren't. I won't be losing any sleep over it either way.....

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ridge_runner91 View Post
    Guess I didn't sugar coat it enough for you....lol.

You know exactly what you are doing and the vast majority of people on here get sick of hearing your complaining. That's the truth and you are either man enough to accept that or you aren't. I won't be losing any sleep over it either way.....
    Looks like allot of people have the same issue that I do. Glad you don't. I really don't post on here much anymore, no need to. Either you understand or you don't. I'm man enough to not have to question someone's manhood, lol! Really don't see how my post asking TOC about a video is complaining.
    TOC thanks for the additional information, this board needs more of this kind of sharing of information.

14. Member
    I have a 1242. Could you explain a little more how you fine tune the settings. Are you running your 1242 in auto depth and auto forward.

15. Member
    I said mine is screwed up to some degree as well, but whatever.

You asked why it was a problem for you to ask another member to post a video....... and I simply told you the blatantly obvious reason that people react to you the way they do..... my answer didn't have anything to do with your problem (which I agree is a problem) or your question to TOC.

16. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Doing the calibration and pro settings definitely makes it good and one thing we have learned is some times during the day not every day you may have to use the pro settings and basically reset not restore as it gets a little glitch or confused.It’s one click and back in business.This video is the black box (220)I still use today.
    Hey TOC, what are the Pro Settings you speak of? I have 2 106SV's and the GLS box that came with whatever the current software version was at the time (15.?). I do remember the box was V2.20. I didn't have the system for more than a few days and was notified of an update on AC so, not knowing any different or better I uploaded the update as I have with every update that has come along. Currently 16.10 and 2.54. I didn't know that it was possible to update the units without updating the GLS box? A downloaded update updates every unit in the network including the box when I've powered it up. So many on here say how good the 2.20 vs (before perspective) was but I wouldn't know. Frankly I haven't been impressed with perspective and don't find much use for it. If a user is fine not using perspective and 2.20 is as good as everyone remembers, why can't Garmin give us the option to go back to 2.20 on the LVS? Just asking because I would do this if it was possible. Would still like to know what the Pro Settings are. Thank You

17. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipLaney View Post
    Hey TOC, what are the Pro Settings you speak of? I have 2 106SV's and the GLS box that came with whatever the current software version was at the time (15.?). I do remember the box was V2.20. I didn't have the system for more than a few days and was notified of an update on AC so, not knowing any different or better I uploaded the update as I have with every update that has come along. Currently 16.10 and 2.54. I didn't know that it was possible to update the units without updating the GLS box? A downloaded update updates every unit in the network including the box when I've powered it up. So many on here say how good the 2.20 vs (before perspective) was but I wouldn't know. Frankly I haven't been impressed with perspective and don't find much use for it. If a user is fine not using perspective and 2.20 is as good as everyone remembers, why can't Garmin give us the option to go back to 2.20 on the LVS? Just asking because I would do this if it was possible. Would still like to know what the Pro Settings are. Thank You
    ill video it I don’t know if the ultras have it but you can check

18. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Duplicate
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 06-17-2021 at 05:21 AM.

19. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

20. Member
    Have zero problem with Roy asking questions trying to fix his issue with livescope. A lot of folks including myself run into the same problem. And maybe if enough folks b**** and complain about a system that cost thousands of dollars garmin would produce a fix. Hell they must be listening somewhat because they came out with at ghost tree reject. Ridge runner you said you don’t care but obviously you do because you answered a question that was not asked to you. TOC thanks for always answering questions and willing to help. I will definitely try the pro settings next time I’m out on the water.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast