Thread: Conroe Drama

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    Funny thing that happened late yesterday was we were fishing by the busy highway next to the marina and some guy in a big lifted truck drives by and blows his train horns. I jumped about a foot but thought it was funny.
    Still guys out there with them I guess - haven't heard one in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    There’s only three boats total, all three are pontoon boats, and all three are lifted way up. It’s off the main channel and gets beat to death so I’m guessing that’s why they are so high. It would be pretty hard for anyone to hit them. One of the three pontoon boats is so old and beat up, it doesn’t even have registration stickers on it.

I’m thinking the guy has some mental issues, not just a little crazy, but real issues. The guy that actually owns the boat was not too happy and he has lived there over ten years but doesn’t know the guy that said he owned the boat. He went around the condo complex and found his vehicle and sent me a photo of his SUV with his tag number. He is on the HOA and I believe is going to have a talk with him.
    They probably know him very well already, sorry to hear some nut job took the shine off a nice day fishing with your son.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234