Wondering if anybody on here has any experience using these and can help me out a bit. I’ve been using them for weedless neko rigging and getting a bunch of bites. My problem is most of my biggest bites are getting off halfway to the boat. I started using 1/0 and have since upsized to the 2/0, rigging them in the front 1/3 of the worm towards the head and weight, using 15 lb smackdown with a 10 lb abraszx leader on a Dobyns 692 Sierra. After losing the first good fish I noticed the barb never left the mag finesse worm I was using so I’ve been making sure to poke it all the way out through the plastic before texposing but this has drastically cut down on the weedlessness and durability of the worms bc the hook likes to fall out while skipping. I’ve even played around with moving the hook placement to more in the middle of the bait like a typical wacky rig to no avail. Im sure it’s probably the medium light rod that’s the main culprit but it could be my reel set hook set. Just seems hard to remember to pop them hard with a spinning rod when I’ve had so much success with other weedless riggings by just reeling into them for so long.

Sorry for the long winded post just curious because I can’t find much into online and I really like these hooks for neko and wacky so ofc I’ve ordered tons in a bunch of difficult sizes after catching a few decent fish and dinks with my first pack but since then I’ve only been able to land dinks.