Question squeaking grinding Talon

12 ft non blue tooth Talon started this grinding and squeaking on the lake yesterday. It is only the last stage that does it. I deployed and idled around figuring it was dirt, no help. I have read every thread and watched every You Tube video I can find. I cleaned and put lubricant on all the stages no help. I took the top off and didn't see anything that looked out of place. I am at my wits end with this thing, What am I missing? Is there someplace that should be lubricated that I'm missing? The noise is coming from the slides on the last stage.
    Gary Burks Fergus Falls, MN
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

2. Member
    Probably have a jib loose. the is the guide that allows the stages to travel up and down.
    It is best you bring it to an ASC

Simple fix from Minnkota service center. I was flushing out the unit tilted horizontal, it was suggested I do it vertically. I really wasn't expecting that to make a difference but it cleared up the issue.
    Gary Burks Fergus Falls, MN
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

4. Member
    Mine were squeaking pretty bad I ended up buying a can of spray dry film teflon lube extend them out clean the mud off spraying down and stays on for quite a while
    2005 COUGAR FTD 225 OPTI

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CATMAN 225 View Post
    Mine were squeaking pretty bad I ended up buying a can of spray dry film teflon lube extend them out clean the mud off spraying down and stays on for quite a while
    that works too. MK recommends Pledge. Sometime that will work, but sometimes it is a loose Gib