921 elite with suzuki ss

anyone running this set up with hydraulic jack plate can give recommendations which prop they settled on. I know there is some recommendations that this motor runs well with scorpion prop

2. Member
    My buddy is about to pick up a blazer with a zuki on it so I've looked into props to help him out as he's only ever had aluminum rigs and never set up for performance.

From everything I've read they like big diameter props similar to the sho's. So a scorpion or bravo would be a good bet. A turbo fxp would be good as well if they have a hub for the zuki.

Pitch wise, you're going to want to check on the props or suzuki board to make sure, but I'm GUESSING a 26 or 27 in a scorpion and 28 or 29 in bravo. Scorpions turn stiff, bravo's are light in pitch. Again I'm really guessing on the pitch.
    If it were me I'd look for a scorpion as they're about half the price of a bravo unless you can find a used bravo on here.

3. Member
    I have a 250ss on my 2000 procraft 210. Being a tad smaller boat, I figure that 921 in the 27 pitch range. My boat runs best with a 28 pitch suzuki prop. I have another 28 Suzuki prop that is not as good. Both are 4 blade. A lot of the other SS owners seem to run the solas scorpion. My boat runs 72 or a little better with the 28 prop.