2015 Pro xs 175 not starting

New guy here, looking for some help. I have a 2015 Nitro Z7 with a 2015 Pro xs 175(2B119918) with 130hrs that will not start. My problem started 3 weeks ago. Went fishing, boat started fine and has been since I've had it. Fished for a few hours, called it a day, idled out for 1/4 mile, and got on plane. Noticed the tach started jumping around, going high to low so I shut it down. Tried cranking only to get it to turn over like it was out of fuel(Full tank) and could smell gas. Motor would not try to start, like it wouldn't fire. Trolled in and left. I tried starting it after i got home, popped off once then started with fuel and water mixing, coming out the prop(had motor flusher on for water). I noticed fuel coming out around a brass fitting on the port side at the top of the motor on the fuel rail. Any idea on this? What else could be wrong? Thanks for any help. (I tried searching the site but had no luck)

2. Member
    locate leak possible high psi hose at top of rail
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    locate leak possible high psi hose at top of rail
    Thanks for the info. I checked for any leaks around there, no luck.

4. Member
    if you saw leak on port rail gotta be leak somewhere ,check with key on or try to start
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    if you saw leak on port rail gotta be leak somewhere ,check with key on or try to start
    Tried looking again for it and could not locate it. When this happened, i had gas sitting inside a brass fitting that the top cowling rests in. Not sure if it was from me trying to crank it too much and its a pressure relief on that rail or what. I didn't notice any hoses leaking.

6. Member
    doesnt matter there should be no leaks inside that cowling, pics of brass fitting

7. Member
    doesnt matter there should be no leaks inside that cowling, pics of brass fitting
    Haven't had time take a pic but did get it fixed. Ended up being a bad tracker valve. Changed the part and changed the spark plugs. Still not sure on where the fuel came from but checked for leaks while it was in the shop and found nothing with it running.