Motorguide Tour Pro with 360

If you want to use a 360 on your TM I would think twice before purchasing the Tour Pro.

The interference is a huge issue that Iv yet to see someone resolve.

Just A FYI...

Also if you have the sonar integrated be careful in rough water..... It does not sit square on the mount and wants to flop around alottttttttttt.....

Mine is in shop yet again with another issue..........

2. Member
    bjranger, have you had problems with your GPS and spot lock? I just started having issues with my new Tour Pro HD+. Loosing GPS, losing spot lock, it running off at full speed on a couple of instances.

John Walker - Matthews NC

2021 Ranger RT198P - Mercury 150 4S - Enertia Eco
    VesselView Link - MotorGuide Tour Pro - Lowrance Carbons

3. Banned
    Interesting. No interference on Active Target or 2D/DI (83/200 and 455/800). Funny thing, if I leave MG TP 36V plugged in while in my garage, it jams my garage door openers. LOL. Anchor Lock seems to use whatever speed I have the wheel set to, usually 3 or 4. Mine has been flawless (knock on wood), integrated easily with Lowrance Auto Pilot via NMEA 2000, but the head is huge and takes some getting use to.

4. Banned
    No interference on mine. I've only had the spot lock go nuts on me once, but I was under a bridge, so maybe it was looking for a good GPS signal or something.

5. Member
    You can run mega 360 and get no interference when you hit tm pedal?? What’s your setup?

Quote Originally Posted by bjranger View Post
    You can run mega 360 and get no interference when you hit tm pedal?? What’s your setup?
    I'd like to hear that answer as well. I have a Motorguide Tour 82 and have been trying for over a year now to solve the RFI issues on my mega 360 to no avail......................................