Where to stay around roanoke rapids

Fishing Gaston out of summit. Is the roanoke rapids area safe to stay?

2. Member
    Have you looked at Eaton Ferry motel?

3. Member
    Eaton Ferry Motel is better. Last time I stayed in RR it was hard to find a motel that allowed an extension cord for battery charging. They didn’t want the liability of running a cord from the room. The one place I found that did was on 158 E just east of I95 on the right,don’t remember the name now. It was a newer place but you couldn’t park by the room,it turned out alright but I wasn’t very comfortable about it.BTW,Eatons number is 252-586-7211.

I second Eaton Ferry !!!!

5. Member
    I stayed at Hampton inn. at RR Had outlets on lightpoles. Cracker Barrel is walking distance. 3 other boats were in the lot also
    2007 Ranger Z21
    Yamaha SHO 250

We stayed in Roanoke Rapids for years before we started renting houses, back in the late '90s we went into a gas station/convenience store in Weldon and were greeted with a LARGE man dressed in a uniform resembling a troopers uniform and advised us not to come back after dark. We always stayed in budget motels and had everything we needed right there off of int 95. The extension cord issue did come up a few times.
    Depending on how long you are staying...check out house rentals from Story Properties • Lake Gaston Vacation Rentals • Waterfront • LKG
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water