Power Problem, Please Help!

I took my 18 TRX out yesterday and my Units, Pumps, Radio, Lights, etc would not turn on. Is it possible that I popped the Power Fuse at the dash? I just picked this up on Saturday and I didn't want to mess with it until I asked around. I emailed my Dealer but they are not Open so I wanted to post in here. If anyone has had this problem is there another way to fix this so it doesn't happen again? It was hot out yesterday here in PA and I hit a few big waves but I wasn't sure if this would be a factor. I look forward in hearing back from others.

Thanks,
    Charles

2. Member
    Do you have a main breaker in the rear compartment that is in the OFF position?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bware View Post
    Do you have a main breaker in the rear compartment that is in the OFF position?

^
    This is first thing I would check.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

4. Member
    This was Not in the Off position. I Turned it Off/On and same with the Red Battery Switch too. I waited and turned them both back on and still nothing. My dealer said if I tripped or popped a fuse at the console then it would not transfer power from the Main in the back of the boat. I will check the fuses when I get home. Thanks for your guys help. I will Post back when I find the problem for future members.

5. Member
    There are two switches on the starboard side of rear compartment. One round main power switch. Usually just to the right of it and a little higher is another rectangular switch with a toggle on top. This switch us probably your problem. Make sure it is turned on

6. Member
    Look under the console. If there is a main power switch knob on the dash trace the wire to the spade power distribution block and make sure that connection is good. Same for the ground side distribution there.

7. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Sounds like a reset deal to me - Good luck