Thread: garmin remote

Banned

garmin remote

got to take my force out today... I had Ultrex and it would go 2.4 to 2.5 mph.. The force goes 3.5 mph.. Thing has some power.. I still need to learn the remote more and the foot pedal..
    Last edited by coachallen; 06-06-2021 at 05:29 PM.

2. Member
    The more you use your remote the more you will like it. I'm tech stupid but one thing I'm liking is when your in spot lock you can point your remote and hit the anchor button and it will beep and move you five foot. You can look at the display and it will show you . And yes it's fast

3. Member
    Glad to hear about it being fast. I mostly fish an electric only lake. Spring time it's apx a mile to get to the shallow end where I want to fish. Seems to take forever using a 12V Xi5 Motorguide. Have the Force on order waiting for it to come in.

4. Member
    My Force has pulled my 20' boat 4.1 mph. I like it.
    GETFISHED !!!

5. Member
    I was regularly rocking along at 4mph when my prop was new...... now it's chips, cuts and about 3.5 hahaha

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    I was regularly rocking along at 4mph when my prop was new...... now it's chips, cuts and about 3.5 hahaha
    are you at 36 volts? I am but was thinking about taking one battery out and going to 24 v..

Quote Originally Posted by coachallen View Post
    are you at 36 volts? I am but was thinking about taking one battery out and going to 24 v..
    Mine is on a 24 volt system and moves my 20 footer about 3.5. When I first got it I thought I might go 36 but it is so easy on the batteries that I just see no reason to do it. I even fished all day on the Colorado anchor locking in current off and on and it didn’t draw down past 50%. Definitely, one of the positives about this motor.
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419