yandina trollbridge or stealth 1

went to lithium batteries last week. I want a charge on the fly charger. trying to decide a stealth 1 or yandina. I don't care for the 30 second delay deal with the trollbridge, and I e-mailed them with questions and they didn't bother to respond. I know stealth has been around for a long time and never heard anyone say too many bad thing about it, anyone with experience with either or both ??

2. Member
    I have been running Stealth 1 chargers since 2004. Using it now with my Lithiums. I cannot say enough good things about the Stealth Charging system. My AGM batteries prior to the Lithiums lasted more than 7 years because the Stealth always kept them at a higher state of charge. I fish long days and lots of tournaments, and couldn't do so without the Stealth Charging system. Call Danny Roberts at Stealth Charging.
    Last edited by Marc Marcantonio; 06-07-2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Corrected 2007 to 2004...
    ciao,
    Marc

3. Member
    I am a previous owner of the Stealth One charger and loved it..... I now own the Power Pole Charge and love it even more...

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I sell both, I'd be happy to discuss options with both
    910 722 0001
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    I have used the trollbridge on two previous boats and now have it on my new Allison.

6. Member
    I'm leaning toward the stealth, I have a 460PC MK that I'm happy with, and I had before the lithiums a MK charge on the fly that kept my lead acid everstarts just fine , but I cant use that with the ionics, I know danny's product seems like it flawless and I have never heard of a complaint about them. I only want the charge on the fly setup, there are a bunch of times I'll pull out of one pool and drive to the next one instead of going by boat so I would like a truck deal also, and i know stealth offers that too. I dont have a clue how that works but have a little idea, my charging system puts out 125 amps so I know I have enuf, hopefully not too much. I appreciate all the info......thank you

7. Member
    I've run Stealth Chargers, either DC or the AC/DC Pro Pak in my BassCat boats for close to 20 years.
    Won't have a boat without one. Danny Roberts knows and supports his products, and will talk you through any questions.

The Stealth 1 system is proven, reliable and tested. I highly recommend it, based on years of use.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwhitten View Post
    I've run Stealth Chargers, either DC or the AC/DC Pro Pak in my BassCat boats for close to 20 years.
    Won't have a boat without one. Danny Roberts knows and supports his products, and will talk you through any questions.

The Stealth 1 system is proven, reliable and tested. I highly recommend it, based on years of use.
    X2
    Rad Brewer

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwhitten View Post

X3