Thread: UFO report

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

UFO report

And the survey says - We don't know. So the big investigation puts us back at square one, as in there's something there, but we don't know what it is.

2. Banned
    Travis Walton knows what it is.

3. Member
    Link?

Do you think it could be other countries drones that are spying on the US? We dont know everything that every other country has.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

5. Banned
    The History™ Channel airs 'Ancient Aliens' and then a Bill Shatner series after every Friday all day...

pleiades

You can't look at this with/through 'human eyes' it would be like the Aztecs and Cortez. Paradoxical thinking helps, 'perception' see: allegory of the cave.
    Last edited by LewStulePH.D.; 06-04-2021 at 06:40 PM.

6. Member
    They pretty much stated, there is something there, haven't proved it's alien, but don't know what the hell it is.
    Brad Krone

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatBrad View Post
    They pretty much stated, there is something there, haven't proved it's alien, but don't know what the hell it is.

which ultimately proves nothing; nada..

just between You and me as I know You won't 'loose' Your shite..

Would You believe them?

When I played B52 pilot we’d look in the TV screen and see headlights. Night low level shit. Turn off all the nav lights and extend the terrain clearance light to 45*. When said targeted vehicle went under the nose, hit the switch. 86 billion candlepower would come out of the sky (we were at 500’). Yeah. We were *******s. But as a 27 YO driving a buff at 3 AM over North Dakota after coming out of the mountains? Needed to screw someone over with our ‘tractor beam’. Wonder how many UFO reports that generated. Statue (sic) of Limitations might apply? Had to do something to stay awake. I can just imagine ol’ Clem telling his buds about the spaceship that tried to abduct him. (Anal probing was left to the real greys.). Good old days. It was what it was.

9. Member
    I heard a "ufologist" on the radio today talking about some remains or material supposedly from a UFO which is sequestered at Roswell. When asked whether it was actually from a different world he said :We aren't for certain, it still needs more testing. It was found in the 1940's. More testing after 80 years ? LOL.
    GETFISHED !!!

There could be some new technology being used to design drones. You have to assume they are unmaned because the human body could not withstand the g force endured by the manuvering of the reported objects. So if that is the case I really dont think there could be more than 3 countries that possibly could develop such and likely only 1, the United States. Now if that were true, would such a secret project of one government agency test their design by flying it around military assets that have no knowlege of such new developments? I guess they might. Might want to see how redily they are detected and see what the reaction would be if they do.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbait View Post
    There could be some new technology being used to design drones. You have to assume they are unmaned because the human body could not withstand the g force endured by the manuvering of the reported objects. So if that is the case I really dont think there could be more than 3 countries that possibly could develop such and likely only 1, the United States. Now if that were true, would such a secret project of one government agency test their design by flying it around military assets that have no knowlege of such new developments? I guess they might. Might want to see how redily they are detected and see what the reaction would be if they do.
    These are my thoughts. They are ours or are Russian or Chinese with the highest probability being that they are ours. We will know in 30 years.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    which ultimately proves nothing; nada..

just between You and me as I know You won't 'loose' Your shite..

Would You believe them?
    Heck no I don't believe our government..lol... do believe there are UFOS and they have visited us over the years....yes... There is no way in hell we are the most advanced life forms in the vast universe... lol
    Brad Krone

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbait View Post
    . Nailed it ! best explanation I’ve heard !

Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post
    Link?
    Here's one, there's several out there, do a search on "UFO report".

Government UFO report finds no evidence flying objects are aliens but does not rule possibility out, reports say (msn.com)

15. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Now way these are Chinese or Russian drones. China and Russia both have a history of showing off technological advances. And if these were China or Russia, that would mean their military is well beyond our capabilities, which means they would do what they want. China would have already taken Taiwan, the Koreas, and who knows what else. We wouldn't dare be in the South China Sea. Russia would also expand their territories with nothing to stop them.

The other issue with these craft, is the fuel source. We are only seeing tidbits of video. But these craft are staying in the air for extended periods, traveling vast distances and at speeds not possible with todays tech. The amount of energy required to do what these craft are doing is extraordinary. If these were Chinese or Russian, these craft would be buzzing the Whitehouse daily just to mock us.

In my mind, there's only two explanations. They're ours and the tech was reverse engineered from alien tech or they're alien. As humans we don't have the knowledge to explain the physics behind these craft.
    Thanos was the hero

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    The other issue with these craft, is the fuel source. We are only seeing tidbits of video. But these craft are staying in the air for extended periods, traveling vast distances and at speeds not possible with todays tech. The amount of energy required to do what these craft are doing is extraordinary. If these were Chinese or Russian, these craft would be buzzing the Whitehouse daily just to mock us.

In my mind, there's only two explanations. They're ours and the tech was reverse engineered from alien tech or they're alien. As humans we don't have the knowledge to explain the physics behind these craft.

If You get a minute, look up "Ley Lines" and our 'Sky Bros' are using these to get the energy to move. Like the HIGH-SPEED trains that run on magnetism through the rails.

They're also 'bending space' and traveling through Einstein-Rosen Wormholes.

bending space:

Unknown-3.jpeg

So what was once great distance is now a split second.

17. Banned
    More on Ley Lines. 7b61dd7be68a26e8df122c9c23f7d32b.jpg

The energy (akasha) is greater on these lines; it is 'energy'

That is why the Churches are all on these lines:

Apollo-Athena-Ley-Line.jpg

And the pyramids (pyre = fire; amid = in the middle) were power plants and no bones ever found. Stonehenge was a place to get 'well' through vibrations of the rocks

images-2.jpg

I believe it’s our tech, we are showing off to the other powers what we have.

I had a fellow firefighter that was in Air Force intelligence, a long time ago in Okinawa, they would fly the SR-71 along the coast of China and they would monitor what China would say and do about it. SR went so fast they never caught on that it was just 1 plane. The radar sweep would get a hit and by the time it would sweep again they thought it was a second plane coming in. Another funny thing is Chinese pilots hated to fly over water, they would speed up whenever flying over bays and oceans, they didn’t have good search and rescue.
    Mike Wright '07 Ranger 520vx
    Henrico Va./Henrico NC.

19. Banned
    Don't forget Alcubierre Drive (warp drive)

Two-dimensional visualization of an Alcubierre drive, showing the opposing regions of expanding and contracting spacetime that displace the central region
    The Alcubierre drive, Alcubierre warp drive, or Alcubierre metric (referring to metric tensor) is a speculative warp drive idea based on a solution of Einstein's field equations in general relativity as proposed by theoretical physicist Miguel Alcubierre during his PhD study at the University of Wales, Cardiff, by which a spacecraft could achieve apparent faster-than-light travel if a configurable energy-density field lower than that of the vacuum (that is, negative mass) could be created.[1][2]

Rather than exceeding the speed of light within a local reference frame, a spacecraft would traverse distances by contracting space in front of it and expanding space behind it, resulting in effective faster-than-light travel. Objects cannot accelerate to the speed of light within normal spacetime; instead, the Alcubierre drive shifts space around an object so that the object would arrive at its destination more quickly than light would in normal space without breaking any physical laws.[3]

Although the metric proposed by Alcubierre is consistent with the Einstein field equations, construction of such a drive is not necessarily possible. The proposed mechanism of the Alcubierre drive implies a negative energy density and therefore requires exotic matter or manipulation of dark energy.[4] If exotic matter with the correct properties cannot exist, then the drive cannot be constructed. ***At the close of his original article,[5] however, Alcubierre argued (following an argument developed by physicists analyzing traversable wormholes[6][7]) that the Casimir vacuum between parallel plates could fulfill the negative-energy requirement for the Alcubierre drive.

20. Member
    It's kind of like Scooby Doo when they peel the mask off the monster and it's someone they know. Shoot one of these UFO's down and I bet when unmasked it will be US black ops equipment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast