Banned

Do you think.........

That the earth was created in 7 days?

2. Member
    Nahhhh, it was that Big Bang Theory, and they even made a TV show. Maybe you ought to invest your time watching it, instead of hanging here.

3. Member
    Bible says 6 days and he rested on the 7the. I wasn't there, but the bible says so and that's good enough for me.

4. Banned
    Is the Lord guiding you on these responses or is this your free will?
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Nahhhh, it was that Big Bang Theory, and they even made a TV show. Maybe you ought to invest your time watching it, instead of hanging here.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    Whether or not you like to realize, your idious questions have become nauseating, especially since you have asked this same question before.

BTW, which of your gods guides you to ask your questions?? that is if you believe in anything but your own opinions and boastful pride.

6. Banned
    You are the poster boy for indoctrination... toe the company line, even when there is no evidence, or way to demonstrate what you say....don't ask questions, and be sure not to answer a question. If it's uncomfortable, change the subject and sweep it under the rug. Let that anger roll.
    Whether or not you like to realize, your idious questions have become nauseating, especially since you have asked this same question before.

BTW, which of your gods guides you to ask your questions?? that is if you believe in anything but your own opinions and boastful pride.
    Last edited by rexico; 06-07-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSkeeter View Post
    Bible says 6 days and he rested on the 7the. I wasn't there, but the bible says so and that's good enough for me.

Curious...who's "day" are you using?
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Really? Do you think God guides every human minute by minute? Who is guiding you when you ask this redundant question? Please advise.....
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

9. Member
    You are the poster boy for indoctrination... toe the company line, even when there is no evidence, or way to demonstrate what you say....don't ask questions, and be sure not to answer a question. If it's uncomfortable, change the subject and sweep it under the rug. Let that anger roll.
    Even your replies have become as delirious as your mind. No one is trying to indoctrinate you into anything, or perhaps you missed the hard point that no one cares of your thoughts, opinions, or what you call facts.
    You asked this question before, and obviously you could not get the answers you are looking for your blog or youtube podcast, so why don't you enlighten us ignorant Christian with your supreme knowledge on a detailed creation by your gods.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    Really? Do you think God guides every human minute by minute? Who is guiding you when you ask this redundant question? Please advise.....
    Drifter,
    Don't bother with his idious replies. To this very day, he has not even been able to clearly tell us his personal feelings about GOD, or what his believes are if he even believes in anything apart from his opinion, which thus far has proven just as worthless.

11. Banned
    I thought God had a plan for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    BTW I didn't realize I had ask the question before. If I have my bad....still a good question, my guess would be a majority of Christians believe the 7day plan.
    Last edited by rexico; 06-11-2021 at 04:27 AM.

Yep!
    I BELIEVE!!!!

13. Member

14. Member
    I thought God had a plan for everyone. BTW I didn't realize I had ask the question before. If I have my bad....still a good question, my guess would be a majority of Christians believe the 7day plan.
    What I am wondering is your believe on the matter? since you seem so sure that you have the truth all locked up.
    So, why don't you enlighten all the foolish ones on the '7 day plan' as a genius mind like you may need to lower your standards to explain.
    Last edited by digthemup; 06-12-2021 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling

15. Banned
    12.4 billion years, plus or minus a few million.
    What I am wondering is your believe on the matter? since you seem so sure that you have the truth all locked up.
    So, why don't you enlighten all the foolish ones on the '7 day plan' as a genius mind like you may need to lower your standards to explain.

16. Member
    I was expecting a lot more from a 'deeply enlighten person' you make yourself to be, but in the end nothing but disappointment.