Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    I see you took the bait. I left it alone...too much going on in that post.
    I know…but at least my head isn’t up my a..

2. Mike Lamb
    3/4 oz Rattle trap keeps them away.
    Michael Lamb
    2017 / Ranger 518c 200 Mercury Pro XS
    Raleigh, NC

3. Member
    I was driving back to weigh-in one day and hit a wakeboard boat wake, it cracked my livewells and all my fish died because of it. I know its fun to be on one of the but the wake they make is a bit insane, even if they cut the wake by a quarter, it would help. I am surprised they have not passed a law against Wakeboard Wakes

4. Banned
    Man that is terrible. Had a few waves come over the bow at Gaston the other day.

5. Mike Lamb
    Nothing will change until the Law enforcement starting handing out tickets. The three times I have been checked on the water. 1st was at Falls. New boat and no stickers. That guy checked me 3times that day. He was only checking the boats that was fishing. At the 3rd one I asked him. Why you checking me again? he was like I only stop fisherman.
    The other times was at Kerr. And wow did they want to check everything. I didnt get a ticket. But other boats got a free pass.
    Michael Lamb
    2017 / Ranger 518c 200 Mercury Pro XS
    Raleigh, NC

6. Member
    Forget the wake board boats, they get them going at harris. What should be against the law os the folks lauching and retrieving the boats leaving there headlights on. Lets get them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12