Polishing Gel Coat - best products

Hey Guys,

Looking for suggestions for polishing products. My boat is looking dull, needs a good polish.

Depends on your definition of dull...you’ll get a wide verity of answers. Without pics of the “dullness” hard to say what your boats actually needs. Could just need a final grit product on a pad, 3000 grit product on a wool pad, could need some sanding. Lots of options.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    ill vouch for pro-tec products... ive also seen a good few posts on here with people that used the nu paint renew and what not with very good results.

but as crank68 said... really depends on how far gone it is as to what you need.

https://protecproducts.com/
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

4. Member
    I get got good results from Mckee's Nautical One series products. I bought the kit with the orbital and it worked out great.

5. Member
    I’ve had the best luck with 3m products.
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

6. Member
    For me and my prior shop (lots of auto paint work) 3M has always been #1 but have recently been using Chemical Guys products and have been very pleased. The price point makes it even better, just did my Champ that included about a gallon of new gel on some repairs and the rest of the boat and performed perfectly.