Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Order delivery time

First post as I’ve got a 2021 ZX200 ordered. I placed order mid March so this is week 12. If anyone else has ordered & received recently what was your delivery time? I was told 12-14 weeks by dealer so hoping I’m getting close. Thx and I look forward to following the forum.

2. Member
    Please keep us posted. Dealer inventory is very low in this part of the country.

3. Member
    What does your dealer say. I ordered mine mid April. Was told it was going into production this month with a chance to see delivery end of June.

4. Member
    Dealer at time of order said 12-14 weeks. I’m trying to get an update this week from them but timeline is within initially quoted. Was really hoping to not hear from others that actual times were longer. Your timeline seems to be on the quicker side...which is great!

5. Member
    Welcome and Congrats!
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

6. Member
    Dealer should have an estimated build and estimated delivery at the moment the boat was confirmed by Skeeter. Usually within a couple weeks from order date. Call your dealer, they should be able to definitely tell you by know.

7. Member
    My brother was told 12-14 weeks as well from back in March. He was told a few weeks ago it was on the next truck and then he was told it was delayed two weeks. It was supposed to be shipped yesterday but no word yet. I love Skeeter but if and when you get your boat check that thing with a very very fine tooth comb. I got my new 2021 back in late March and it was missing the ethernet box, the drain plug was broke from the factory and just the other day I noticed a 5 inch crack under the sponson that looks to be some kind of defect. They are pushing these boats out as fast as they can make them and I'm afraid the quality control is taking a back seat at times.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

8. Member
    Ordered my 2021 zx225 first week of March and it was delivered to dealer the 14th of May. It is going back to TX at the end of the season for a couple gel coat flaws and split in the keel guard, compared to my previous skeeter seems like the build quality is lacking. Not Skeeters fault but my Ultrex only lasted 10 minutes on the first trip out before the pedal locked up. Nothing like tearing apart a brand new boat to dismount the trolling motor and not being unable to use the rig right after getting it.
    Last edited by mknj671; 06-04-2021 at 11:45 AM.

9. Member
    I ordered a second console this week for my zxr20. Dealer said to expect weeks and weeks... like forever. LoL

10. Member
    I am still waiting on Seats I ordered in December
    2021 Skeeter ZXR21 Yamaha SHO 250
    1993 Ranger 372 Mercury 150 XR6

11. Member
    I was told by a dealer that the slow turn around is not building boats it’s
    getting motors. They are having issues with getting ships to bring them over. Don’t know how true this is but makes a lot of sense.

12. Member
    I ordered my new FXR in February and it was delivered to dealership and rigged out by May. Like you I could not wait for delivery and get to the lake to enjoy. Upon inspection there were numerous scratches and scuff marks on top and bottom hull. This Skeeter will be going back to factory for repairs. You can also add an extra 4 weeks, 1 week for rigging and the others for bringing your new rig back for repairs. First trip to the lake, boat quit running twice and then restarted, loose ground wire in cowling on motor. Next battery charger was not showing all batteries were charged. Both eye hooks on transon for tie down straps that you hook to were all loose. Now both livewell pump lines are leaking. I am still waiting for my custom cover and motor cover. I have been a Skeeter owner for 39 years but quality control at Skeeter is no longer an option! I hope your experience with your new rig hqs fewer issues, qnd yes I still love my Skeeter!

13. Member
    Update. Boat went into production today. 88 days from order.

14. Member
    I order a zx200 on 3/27 and it was delivered to the dealer on 5/25. I should be picking it up this week (had a delay on a BBT console mount)

15. Member
    Week 15 from order date and boat is still in final assembly. Does anyone know how Skeeter processes orders? Based on Chos86 ordering after me and already having received boat it’s apparently not based on first in first out.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SRN View Post
    Week 15 from order date and boat is still in final assembly. Does anyone know how Skeeter processes orders? Based on Chos86 ordering after me and already having received boat it’s apparently not based on first in first out.
    i don’t know how they process orders but I do know boats are waiting on trailers to be built right now, next week it might be something else. My brother who’s boat just got to the dealer yesterday was delayed weeks and was told his was waiting for 3 other boats going to the same dealer to be finished.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225

17. Member
    Boats are built as order in, order out. But if a dealer has a stock boat already in the system, and has not entered the build status, they can change it to suite the buyer. After 2 weeks from order, the dealer should have a estimated production date and an estimated delivery date. These dates are almost always met. A bunch of dealers do not like to give out these dates, because they like to have flexibility for rigging without the buyer calling every 5 minutes.

18. Member
    Finally got some news from my dealer today. Was being told production by the end of June and delivery by end of July. Spoke to them yesterday and he stated production was estimated to start June 25th +\- 7 days. Said he didn’t know if it was in production yet or not. Estimated delivery was July 22nd.

19. Member
    Final update. Boat arrived @ dealer today. It took 20 weeks. Can’t wait to get it out on the lake.

20. Member
    Final update. Boat arrived @ dealer today. It took 20 weeks. Can’t wait to get it out on the lake.
    Sweet!
    2021 Skeeter ZX225

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast