Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    currently not all states recognize same sex marriage, so there currently is no equality and those people effected want to raise awareness. Since this was raised I looked it up and currently 29 states have statutes that against same sex marriage. So much for freedom and justice for all I guess, it's hard to believe that it's 2021 and this is still an issue.

FWIW all, I appreciate the civil discussion and varying viewpoints. I feel like I've learned a few things. Again, thank you, and keep the feedback coming.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bschwoep View Post
    I'm sure at one time it was about rights but like everything else it has been taken over by corporations using it as a marketing tool.
    This!!! Many corporations are playing in arenas that they shouldn’t be in Imho. Some are paying the price for their actions.
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

4. Member
    recognition of marriage has some legal benefits to it, like your spouse being on your work insurance, and filing as married on tax forms. Not to mention being recognized by society as a legitimate partnership

should we deny those benefits to gay people?
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

5. Banned
    Whatever decisions someone makes even if they're wrong should not be forced down the throats of others. If you have to tell me that I HAVE to accept and respect someone's decision. It's probably not something that I support accept or respect. People are going to do what they want. You stay on your side of the fence and I'll stay on mine.

6. Member
    What is normal? I say let people be what they want and move on, I could care less, we are all equal, and we should all be able to just be who we are. With everyone in a fume about your side of the fence or my side of the fence, one thing is for sure we are all going to be divided and never be great. Time to relax people. RESPECT each other simple as that
    Risen From The Ashes!!

7. Member
    The whole Gay pride mentality comes from the victimization mentality. It’s the same thing with the race card always being played.
    During these times, the acceptance of being gay is no big deal. My daughter has a gay friend in school who is a black boy.
    He never gets picked on and we live in a very conservative area.

If you have ever watched the interview between Don Lemon and Morgan Freeman on Blacks and racism you would understand the media’s drive to push an agenda that really doesn’t exist.
    As Mr. Freeman told Lemon, If the Black community was truly being held back, we wouldn’t be here talking. It’s a lie.
    You want to end racism, quit talking about it. Don’t celebrate Black history, celebrate American history.
    To be the accepted norm, you have to become it. We don’t celebrate being heterosexual because it’s nothing to celebrate. Being gay isn’t a big deal and shouldn’t be celebrated.
    As long as it’s pushed as being different, unaccepted, or celebrated outside the norm, it will never become the norm.
    Who you are as a person defines you. Not your attraction to a man or a woman.

Don

It’s really very simple.
    Last edited by Cajunhunter67; 06-03-2021 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Because I suck typing on this iPhone!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

8. Banned
    Bill Burr has a funny joke about it, 5:35 mark...

9. Member
    My only input would be "What would Jesus say about it?" and that's your answer.

10. Member
    Sounds like the usual suspects are all for one side being able to voice their opinion, the other side of the opinion is wrong in their eyes. Nothing but further division.

Live and let live...I didn’t know, or care it was Gay pride month until this thread.

Its part of the sin movement. Sex, Alcohol, Drugs, idolatry etc all get forced down our throats. Any movement against the word of God will be celebrated by the masses. It truly is good vs evil. I don’t condone their actions, but who am I to judge them? God died for them just as he died for me. I pray for them, and whoever else is in bondage to get set free. We’ll all stand before almighty God with no excuse. I pray you don’t hear the words “depart from me, I never knew you”

13. Member
    My question to you, how does the Chinese government look at this??

Quote Originally Posted by capt odie View Post
    My question to you, how does the Chinese government look at this??
    And who cares how they look at it?

15. Member
    If a foreign government takes on United States debt and it continues to grow it could get to the point that they influence our political decisions and how citizens live and what they can and can’t do because Debts must be paid back or canceled.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capt odie View Post
    If a foreign government takes on United States debt and it continues to grow it could get to the point that they influence our political decisions and how citizens live and what they can and can’t do because Debts must be paid back or canceled.
    China already owns a ridiculous amount of US debt. Any more won’t make any difference.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    And who cares how they look at it?
    John Cena does
    2020 Prodigy 19' Center Console
    Mercury Pro XS 115 CT
    Atlas 6" Hydraulic JP
    https://www.facebook.com/prodigyboat...type=3&theater

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    The whole Gay pride mentality comes from the victimization mentality. It’s the same thing with the race card always being played.

If you have ever watched the interview between Don Lemon and Morgan Freeman on Blacks and racism you would understand the media’s drive to push an agenda that really doesn’t exist.
    As Mr. Freeman told Lemon, If the Black community was truly being held back, we wouldn’t be here talking. It’s a lie.
    You want to end racism, quit talking about it. Don’t celebrate Black history, celebrate American history.
    To be the accepted norm, you have to become it. We don’t celebrate being heterosexual because it’s nothing to celebrate. Being gay isn’t a big deal and shouldn’t be celebrated.
    As long as it’s pushed as being different, unaccepted, or celebrated outside the norm, it will never become the norm.
    Who you are as a person defines you. Not your attraction to a man or a woman.

Don

It’s really very simple.

This is only time l put any weight in what a celebrity thought about anything.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    You missed some letters. Its now this.

LGBTQIA+
    As a single, white, employeed, male living in the United States of Ameica...i'm starting to feel like the new LGBTQIA+

And I don't care about anyone's sexual preferences, or who the hell you marry. Stop pestering the world...not everyone will accept you for you.
    Last edited by RFeyoMN; 06-03-2021 at 02:23 PM.

It is possible to disagree with someone's lifestyle, choice etc...and still love and care about them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast