Prop pitch for Z19? I’m at 3800’ elevation

Hey folks. From Wyoming here. I’m ordering a new Z19 and from what I’ve read it seems to run well with the 24p fury 3 blade. I’m new to a prop bass boat and wondering if I need to go with a different pitch at my higher elevation. No power poles but will have 36v trolling system so a little extra weight in batteries. I’ll take any advice you guys will give me. I’m assuming the 200 comes stock with the 24 pitch but I could be wrong on that. Keep forgetting to ask the dealer. 🤷🏻*♂️

2. Member
    Your boat should come with a 23 pitch Fury prop. That's what I have on my 2021 Z19 with 4 stroke 200 Pro XS. I was just up at Lake Almanor, 4500 feet elevation. With the gas tank near full it did not hop up on plane quite as quickly as it does at sea level, but it still performed well. I would try it with what it comes with first and make adjustments as needed.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

3. Member
    Thank you Pat Dilling. When I was a kid I lived in Westwood, CA for a year and we’d walk to Walker lake and catch Largemouth Bass. If memory serves me correctly, there are some really good ones in there. Seems like Lake Almanor was not too far either.