Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have the NOCO GB 70. A friend gave me it for Christmas present. I have only used it once so far. It did start the mother in laws mini van. I have read here that sometimes the GB 40 wasn't enough to fire some of the bigger outboards. The 70 will stay in the boat all summer. Then get transferred back to the truck. Except for an occasional top off of the unit.
    Ranger Z-20, Yamaha F225.

2. Member
    I think I'm sold on the Audew. I'm a sucker for YouTube review videos. Never heard of the company before, but that's not always a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by redxdu View Post
    I think I'm sold on the Audew. I'm a sucker for YouTube review videos. Never heard of the company before, but that's not always a bad thing.
    And now to see if you come back to your post, what motor is on your cat?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redxdu View Post
    I would try to find it from a vender other than straight from the company. I eventually cancelled my order after waiting weeks.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    And now to see if you come back to your post, what motor is on your cat?
    2011 250 Pro XS (250LXS TM)
    1B840713

6. Member
    Audew
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

7. Member
    Bought a gb50 in May last year. Today someone asked for a jump to try and start his boat. Pulled out my gb50 and the power button doesn't work. Connected the charger and it was fully charged. Got the unit home and eventually got the unit to turn on. Wasn't able to turn it off after that. Have it sitting on, presumably it will eventually discharge and I can throw it away. Not something I would recommend depending on for an emergency.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avanti View Post
    Bought a gb50 in May last year. Today someone asked for a jump to try and start his boat. Pulled out my gb50 and the power button doesn't work. Connected the charger and it was fully charged. Got the unit home and eventually got the unit to turn on. Wasn't able to turn it off after that. Have it sitting on, presumably it will eventually discharge and I can throw it away. Not something I would recommend depending on for an emergency.
    the power jump button must be held in for 10 seconds not just pushed and released noco is great on their warranty also if needed.
    Last edited by mactlman; 10-17-2021 at 06:12 PM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    the power jump button must be held in for 10 seconds not just pushed and released
    Holding the button depressed for more than 10 seconds isn’t working for me. Saw some youtube videos describing this problem. They replaced the micro switch to fix it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12