Thread: Bryan's foil

Bryan's foil

Anyone have any pics of one of these things. I have emailed like he posted would be the fastest way to get in contact with him 6 days ago. Still no response back.. I want to see what his look like and price range for a 2016 mecury pro xs 150.
    Not starting out to good...

2. Member
    Last edited by clayshooter; 05-31-2021 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Added photos

3. Member
    No CB Marine has sent me a quote and all for my request. Was going to give Bryan's foil a chance also but seems like it's too hard to get in contact with him....
    Cb marine turn around is juat so long out, but I guess if u want custom

4. Member
    Never heard that one. I have a Bailey’s and it is nice looking and works well!

Quote Originally Posted by 273 DC View Post
    No CB Marine has sent me a quote and all for my request. Was going to give Bryan's foil a chance also but seems like it's too hard to get in contact with him....
    Cb marine turn around is juat so long out, but I guess if u want custom
    For what it's worth, Chris is a BBC Sponsor, Bryan isn't.

6. Member
    I think Chris of CB Foils works on an off shore oil rig. Have no idea how long he's off shore, I do know he's not home every night or weekend.

7. Member
    Worth the wait, Chris's work is top notch. Not only does it work exceptionally well, it's a a real good looking piece.

8. Member
    Have a Bailey foil on my 361V about 5 years.......Top Quality.....E

9. Member
    Have one of Chris's on my Verado, looks and works great. Yopu can custom what color and what you want on it. I went with Mercury and Verado in red with the rest of the foil black to match the motor.

10. Banned
    It’s outta curiosity are you fellas trying to achieve stern lift or trying to prevent ventilation?

11. Member
    I know in my case there were two issues. The first being when I ordered 2 12' Talons I totally lost my hole shot. Changed props and it only got me part of the way there. Added a CB foil and problem solved. The second was a crowded body of water I often fish, has a 25mph speed limit and a long no wake zone. It help me get on plane and stay there at a very low speed and keep the nose down through the no wake area.

12. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredmechanic View Post
    I think Chris of CB Foils works on an off shore oil rig. Have no idea how long he's off shore, I do know he's not home every night or weekend.
    He has not had that job for sometime now, he has his own shop he does work out of, so he is home nights and weekends if not at the shop.
    LeaLea

13. Member
    I think Brian is on FB Bullet page , but not a sponsor here he might not even be making them but not sure.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    I know in my case there were two issues. The first being when I ordered 2 12' Talons I totally lost my hole shot. Changed props and it only got me part of the way there. Added a CB foil and problem solved. The second was a crowded body of water I often fish, has a 25mph speed limit and a long no wake zone. It help me get on plane and stay there at a very low speed and keep the nose down through the no wake area.
    Good info rite there ...... thanx

15. Member
    Chris made mine years ago. One of the few “accessories “ that show immediate results. Looks sharp also!
    Buddy Webster USN(retired)

2007 Triton TR-196 w/200 Optimax
    2018 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 6.2 4x4
    2003 Jeep Rubicon
    http://www.bbcboards.net/swap-sell/

16. Member
    I have 2 ten foot power poles. They did slow my hole shot noticeably. Added Chris’s plate and I get on plane at half throttle. Can stay there at around 20 mph. They work! Had Champion cut through plate on each side. Have a good many people ask where it was made.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post

Will this effect my ability to keep the nose up when running slow through rough water?
    2020 Prodigy 19' Center Console
    Mercury Pro XS 115 CT
    Atlas 6" Hydraulic JP
    https://www.facebook.com/prodigyboat...type=3&theater