Options for original Seat covers 1985 Ranger 350V?

Hi group. Well I pull it out of the garage today in hopes of putting it on the water in a few weeks. Unfortunately the thread on my Seat covers are losing their battle against the clock. So my question is are there options for OEM seat covers? I really have no interest in changing the original theme of the boat at this point.... No pictures but they are red with Diamond tuck inserts...

Thanks,
    JW

You may can call Ranger and possible get them but I would opt for a local reputable upholstery shop to match originals....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    Mine were shot, hell everything was shot and the boat was stripped bare. I stitched up a new tweed interior, even the butt seat,
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    Mine were shot, hell everything was shot and the boat was stripped bare. I stitched up a new tweed interior, even the butt seat,
    You sound crafty lol.... Too many other things going on in my life at this point to learn that skill. But I won't lie and tell you I did take Home economics in school for 2 years lol... Luckily it's in good shape. Garaged most all it's life...

JWImage1894467070.jpg

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    You may can call Ranger and possible get them but I would opt for a local reputable upholstery shop to match originals....
    That's what is on my brain. I cringe just thinking about what Ranger would charge if they had a set collecting dusting on the shelf somewhere.

Thanks....

If you get pricing from a local upholsterer you can shoot me a text or give me a call and I will tell you if their price range is normal compared to what we charge....
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    Thanks for the reply..... I will call you Tuesday. I have no problem making a 2 hour road trip for a board member who can do the work....

Thnx,
    JW

I appreciate it but I didn’t reply to get your business. I’ll be glad to rebuild your seats but if there’s a local to you shop I would defiantly look there and I’ll be glad to verify pricing or whatever you may need. Buzz me and I’ll try to help in what ever way you may need. Thanks.
    www.ncboatguy.com

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slopar View Post
    You sound crafty lol.... Too many other things going on in my life at this point to learn that skill. But I won't lie and tell you I did take Home economics in school for 2 years lol... Luckily it's in good shape. Garaged most all it's life...

JWImage1894467070.jpg
    Been building boats for a long time, bringing a bare hull back to life is a piece of cake. They do some stupid thing's at Ranger. The PVC for the trolling motor wires is just stupid, it comes all the way to the transom when it could have dropped down behind the seat. They pissed away about 6' of wire in each boat.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR