Question 2000 Ranger R91VS Trailer

I have a 2000 Ranger R91VS. My trailer was stolen while fishing. Anyone know of a Ranger Trailer trailer for sale or where to look for one? So far I have had no luck.

2. Member
    Stolen while fishing? I'd like to hear more about this story. Did they take it off the hitch of the truck?

You could look for a used trailer, or contact a trailer manufacturer on a new one.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

That should be the Insurance Co's job, unless they just cashed you out on it. Check around with some of the Ranger dealers. They should have a lead on one maybe ! Be ready to travel too !
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

That should be the Insurance Co's job, unless they just cashed you out on it. Check around with some of the Ranger dealers. They should have a lead on one maybe ! Be ready to travel too !

http://www.budsmotorsports.com/boat-trailers---single
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamr0ke View Post
    I have a 2000 Ranger R91VS. My trailer was stolen while fishing. Anyone know of a Ranger Trailer trailer for sale or where to look for one? So far I have had no luck.
    C and O marine in White Bluff, TN has several trailers listed on their web site.

6. Member
    Horrible
    Thieves Suck

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    scumbags ... ya gotta think your gonna take the chance to steal a trailer why steal a 2000 model 21 year old trailer not something new with a much higher value. Seems like someone who needed a specific trailer. Where id be looking.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    scumbags ... ya gotta think your gonna take the chance to steal a trailer why steal a 2000 model 21 year old trailer not something new with a much higher value. Seems like someone who needed a specific trailer. Where id be looking.
    Sell the wheels, tires, axle, boat straps, winch and scrap the rest would be my guess. Probably nets 500+ dollars for less than 3 hours of "work". Especially if you scrap a bunch of the tubing at once. Or someone needed a trailer that size and doesn't think they'll get caught. Steal 2 a day and your making pretty good money if you have no morals.

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bfrank View Post
    Sell the wheels, tires, axle, boat straps, winch and scrap the rest would be my guess. Probably nets 500+ dollars for less than 3 hours of "work". Especially if you scrap a bunch of the tubing at once. Or someone needed a trailer that size and doesn't think they'll get caught. Steal 2 a day and your making pretty good money if you have no morals.
    insane people are like that