North/South slide... Pro's and cons??

https://www.keystonerv.com/product/o...orplans/210URS

I'm ignorant to travel trailers. For those of you experienced with them, what would be your pros and cons to this trailer?

Thanks!

2. Member
    First Keystone makes a very good trailer. IMO the lay out is great for a small/midsize trailer that sleeps two kids comfortably.
    Pros. Will be easy to pull with a 1/2 Ton truck or full size suv. Rear slide creates a much longer trailer. Good size shower. 10 cubic ft fridge. King bed.
    Negatives. King bed (bed side touches the walls, will have to slide down the bed to get in/out of it.), To lounge comfortably ottomans will be needed with the couch and will be tight for foot room without a side slide, not much closet space.
    All in all a good layout for a family.
    My opinion, others may be different. The more opinions the better for you to decide.

Ditto to what he said. I never had one like this. I’m 52 so I get up in the middle of the night to pee and this would be a deal breaker. But what may not work for me may be perfect for you. I would also have to have at least 1 slide out for the living room area.

4. Banned
    My only reservations about that unit is it's a rear slide. That's a lot of weight rear of the wheels.

5. Member
    Thanks all!