Allison Boarding Step

Has anyone ever installed one? Saw one mounted in a picture, looks like it attaches to the jackplate somehow??

Appreciate any advice. I see no way to attach this..... maybe my JP is not compatible?

thanks-
    MET/ XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite - 300xs

I have one I’ve never installed. Mine mounts on the jack plate bolts.
    Allison XB21 2+2 with Mercury 300R

Thanks DA

its not gonna fit on my jackplate. I don’t see any way. Maybe JP specific. I have one of the Hydrodynamic Hyd when they were making them. Great JP BTW....

4. Member
    Are you referring to this?

https://thebassboatladder.com/shop/o...d-ladder/v/005

You need to call him for Allison orders as they require a shorter top step and they drill the mounting plate for Allison bolt pattern.

Yep
    Allison XB21 2+2 with Mercury 300R

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Michael, remind me...do you have power poles? If so the ladder will not work more than likely.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Nope. No power poles. The step I am talking about comes from Allison. It looks like it is supposed to be attached to jackplate or maybe jackplate bolts. The step looks like a piece of angle iron with a flat step welded on one end, and designed so the step will extend out the starboard side of bottom of jackplate.

Was shipped with 2 sets of Nuts/bolts, but no holes drilled in the piece? I can’t figure it out-

Saw a pic somewhere of an Allison with this attached. Wasn’t close enough to see how attached. Someone said it came from Allison. Called Bill and he said yep, on the way!

Went ahead and sent it back. If anyone gets one installed, would love to see it. Thanks

I can’t find the picture where I saw it originally-

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Nope. No power poles. The step I am talking about comes from Allison. It looks like it is supposed to be attached to jackplate or maybe jackplate bolts. The step looks like a piece of angle iron with a flat step welded on one end, and designed so the step will extend out the starboard side of bottom of jackplate.

Was shipped with 2 sets of Nuts/bolts, but no holes drilled in the piece? I can’t figure it out-

Saw a pic somewhere of an Allison with this attached. Wasn’t close enough to see how attached. Someone said it came from Allison. Called Bill and he said yep, on the way!

Went ahead and sent it back. If anyone gets one installed, would love to see it. Thanks

I can’t find the picture where I saw it originally-
    interesting, the R&R ladder works pretty well. i have installed several of them. I am pretty sure the only All Aboard ladder we have installed is somewhere in the highway between Connecticut and Kentucky. The bracket broke off clean.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

9. Member
    I saw one like your describing at the plant on a grand sport.

10. Member
    All Aboard ladder on my GS

step.jpeg

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Has anyone ever installed one? Saw one mounted in a picture, looks like it attaches to the jackplate somehow??

Appreciate any advice. I see no way to attach this..... maybe my JP is not compatible?

thanks-
    I found the pic of the step that I took at the plant. I can't post it on here but if you pm me your number I'll text it to you.