Polar Kraft Boats

I was piddling around on the web the other day and ran across an Polar Kraft TX 195. Ive heard of the brand but don’t know much about them. Boat looked really nice and kinda has my interest. Only thing I didn’t like is it said it had a 150 hp and I’m pretty sure the max for that boat was a 200. Can anyone give me some insight as far as build quality, performance, and cost?

2. Member
    I have no info on them. Have seen a couple and was also interested. It doesn't say on their site the hull thickness. If it's rated for a 200 I'd hope at least .125. If they are .125 they may be on my short list for my next rig! Curious if anyone has info as well??
    Derek McCarty

Quote Originally Posted by 5965derek View Post
    I have no info on them. Have seen a couple and was also interested. It doesn't say on their site the hull thickness. If it's rated for a 200 I'd hope at least .125. If they are .125 they may be on my short list for my next rig! Curious if anyone has info as well??
    That was one of my questions too. I’ve done some research and have found a lot of positive stuff.

4. Member
    PolarKraft195 will likely be able to help you. That brand has always been held in high regard.

5. Member
    Reach out to PolarKraft195, he has the exact boat you are talking about, and he's very helpful. I reached out and spoke with him a couple years back when I was shopping for a new boat, and PK's were on my radar.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

Awesome. I’ll reach out to him.

7. Member
    i have one, hope this helps. mine has a 200 Suzuki on it. I have had it less than a year (its a 2019 dealer demo)but have about 30 days on it. build quality is good ride is excellent. fishability is good. layout is has pros and cons. i came from an old champion so i not a huge fan of the center rod locker, it holds plenty of rods just not as convenient to get them out or put them in, i tend to try to keep the deck empty most of the day if possible. it is not a speed demon to speed for me right now is 58 however i need a bigger pitch prop because I hit the rev limiter i figure it is a 60-62 mph rig. there is a ton of storage way more than any other boat i have been in, you have 4 big compartments in the front and one that goes across the back in front of the live well. one thing is missing is a step to the front deck and a cooler so i made my own and it is working out good. all and all i feel it is a great boat and seems most people get them at a good price. feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions
    Jeremy From Indy
    2019 PolarKraft TX 195 Pro
    2019 Suzuki 200SS

[QUOTE=catfishjn69;11909389]i have one, hope this helps. mine has a 200 Suzuki on it. I have had it less than a year (its a 2019 dealer demo)but have about 30 days on it. build quality is good ride is excellent. fishability is good. layout is has pros and cons. i came from an old champion so i not a huge fan of the center rod locker, it holds plenty of rods just not as convenient to get them out or put them in, i tend to try to keep the deck empty most of the day if possible. it is not a speed demon to speed for me right now is 58 however i need a bigger pitch prop because I hit the rev limiter i figure it is a 60-62 mph rig. there is a ton of storage way more than any other boat i have been in, you have 4 big compartments in the front and one that goes across the back in front of the live well. one thing is missing is a step to the front deck and a cooler so i made my own and it is working out good. all and all i feel it is a great boat and seems most people get them at a good price. feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions[/txt

Thats awesome info. Thank you very much. I’ll reach out to you if I decide to move forward. It’s definitely a boat that I will keep on my radar.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Awesome. I’ll reach out to him.
    message sent