Thread: ST Lawrence

ST Lawrence

How's the water level ?
    Thank you

2. Member
    Last I heard everywhere around the lake and everything surrounding it is very low, almost mid-late summer levels. Haven’t heard much about it but since it’s off limits for bass fishing for another month I don’t think many will have launch reports unless they’re going for walleye
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    I'm in Rochester and Lake Ontario is still down at least 2ft. I'm pretty certain that translates to the St Lawrence as well.

4. Member
    St Lawrence near Waddington was down about two feet compared to normal. Not sure what normal is anymore but it’s lower than anything I have seen, even in August.
    2014 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury ProXs 200

5. Member
    Lake Ontario and the SL River are still about 2ft low. The walleye bite has been ridiculously slow this year. With little to no rain in the extended forecast, and a heat wave starting this week, I expect the water levels to drop even more.

6. Member
    St Lawrence near Chippewa Bay is very low to the point that we can't use the made up launch ramp in Blind Bay, and I am sure it is not going to get any better as the hot weather gets here.
    May be time to put the place up for sale with this dang water issues every yr since 2016.