Thread: Wind!!!

Wind!!!

The wind will not quit!!! pretty windy here on the cape. Was bad yesterday too.

I hate wind. I'm right at the entrance of New Bedford harbor and I swear it's always windy and colder here.

Been sitting in meeting a day thinking of doing this and that.....here and there on the water, wind cranking and ended up doing chores.......

Throwing a top water today in about 1 true foot chop and they were crushing it ... never seen them hit top water in waves that big ... they wouldn’t touch a spinner bait ...

5. Member
    Jerry,what kind of top water? Poppers or walking baits?
    Red Sox in 6!

Better man than me Jerry, it looked like white caps on the mill pond in town.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    The wind will not quit!!! pretty windy here on the cape. Was bad yesterday too.

Wind is one of the few flaws of Cape Cod. At least there are plenty of other fishing options while the wind is ripping.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Throwing a top water today in about 1 true foot chop and they were crushing it ... never seen them hit top water in waves that big ... they wouldn’t touch a spinner bait ...
    Lost a tournament on Newfound two years ago to a couple of guys doing that in 2-3 foot waves, no joke. Couldn't believe it, neither could they. They were crushing them on top before the wind picked up and just kept at it even when it got really bad, but those smallmouth still kept going for it.