Z19 center storage box

Does anyone have the part number for center storage step up box? Going to a 2017 Z19 that just has the fuel tank access lid now.

2. Member
    Drop down to my thread I started on 5-21 titled Center Seat Storage Box if that is the one you are asking about. The part number is 726087.4, ASSY, CTR CNSL STG:Z19'19. I have a couple of pictures of it on that thread.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

3. Member
    Thank you very much!

4. Banned
    cannot find it anyplace online weird

5. Member
    I had my dealer order mine. I didn't have a part number but they found it. It is still listed as an option on the Nitro website. It is shown as center seat storage and is a $400 option. I got mine in June and they must have had it in stock as I got it within 2 weeks of ordering it.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

6. Member
    Go on the Nitro parts website. You have to enter your email address and tell them the part number. They will email you the price and availability. It is a strange process where you cant even see a picture of what you are inquiring about.

7. Banned
    $400 is a joke right?? where is Ashton?? get a grind 5 for a $100 more with Bluetooth stereo and cup holders.. bahaha.. makes my decision easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrac View Post
    I had my dealer order mine. I didn't have a part number but they found it. It is still listed as an option on the Nitro website. It is shown as center seat storage and is a $400 option. I got mine in June and they must have had it in stock as I got it within 2 weeks of ordering it.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Angler View Post
    $400 is a joke right?? where is Ashton?? get a grind 5 for a $100 more with Bluetooth stereo and cup holders.. bahaha.. makes my decision easy.
    $356 plus tax to be exact. I looked at the Grind 5 but too many complaints on warping lids since it made of some kind of plastic. The Nitro version is solid. It is made from heavy duty aluminum which appears to be about 1/8 inch thick. Bass Cat has a version for about half the money but it doesn't fit as well. The width is ok but the depth will have it overhang the step up 2 or 3 inches. I was worried about it being a trip hazard. I think it is made of plywood.
    Jim

9. Member
    My nephew ordered one from Basscat and I am pretty sure it is aluminum. He has an older Nitro savage. He gave them the dimensions and they made it. He likes the box that he got.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

10. Member
    I actually ordered one from Basscat in April or May. They don't do custom sizing any more, or at least wouldn't when I ordered. They had 2 sizes in width but only one in depth, if I remember correctly. I cancelled the order after I found the Nitro version. Even though I cancelled the order and got a refund the Basscat version showed up at my door a couple of months later. You are right, it was well made but for some reason I thought it was plywood but it may have been aluminum. It would have worked but like I said it would would have overhung the seat platform by a couple of inches or so. Also, I could not see a good way to attach it so if could be hinged and opened to the fuel tank fittings like the Nitro version.
    Jim